Adam Johnson

The age difference is an issue (ie 17 vs 15 would be sort of okay) and I know I may get slagged off for saying it but to me proper paedophilia is an interest in pre-pubescent kids. Post-pubescent pre-age of consent should still be criminal in my view but it isn't as inherently evil as Ian Watkins territory - I think that's what Isegrim is saying.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The age difference is an issue (ie 17 vs 15 would be sort of okay) and I know I may get slagged off for saying it but to me proper paedophilia is an interest in pre-pubescent kids. Post-pubescent pre-age of consent should still be criminal in my view but it isn't as inherently evil as Ian Watkins territory - I think that's what Isegrim is saying.

I agree. There are degrees of seriousness. Though it's still very, very wrong for Adam Johnson to be fucking a 15 year old.

If there's cheese on the chips, it's fair game.

:lol:

I agree with Howay a 27 year-old getting one away with a 16 year-old is still rank shithouse despite what the law says. But the way the law is they have to put a line in the sand somewhere for all the morons, whilst the rest of us can appreciate what is and isn't appropriate. That's basically what 90% of criminal law is for me. A barrier for morons who don't have either the common sense or the moral fortitude to know right from wrong.

This kind of puts the 'but it's legal in x country' argument to bed because for me the law is not a right/wrong demarcation. Leaving the law out of it. An adult shouldn't be manipulating anyone who isn't capable of making considered mature decisions. That's the point. That's why I never try for anal with the missus whilst she's drunk. It's not on.

Doesn't matter where it is legal for a 27 year old man to fuck a 15yr girl, it's not here.

I couldn't give a shit if it's a 28yr old and a 16yr old, it's still fucking gross. That's a grown man towards the end of his career and a girl who hasn't had her first pay cheque.

He's very much in the wrong by the looks of it, and legally in the wrong as well judging by the decision to charge him. Unbelievable that the club have not suspended him till the outcome of the trial.

Holy crap, I never even heard of this one:

Craig Thomson, a former Hearts defender who in 2011 had been convicted at Edinburgh Sheriff’s Court of “lewd, libidinous and indecent behaviour”.
Thomson had made inappropriate advances on Facebook to two girls, aged 12 and 14. He had known the former since she was six. He sent the latter a photograph of his genitals. The Scotland Under-21 international was fined £400 and placed on the sex offenders’ register for five years – but he was effectively unemployable long before that term expired.
There is no scale of sexual depravity but when Thomson was convicted in Edinburgh in 2011, he was instantly labelled a paedophile or “perv footballer”. Like Evans, he made public statements that appeared to lack contrition. Hearts’ sponsors were uneasy and one pulled out.
The club was condemned by its own fans but still attempted to hold the line for a footballer worth about £500,000, even when it was pointed out that its stadium backed on to a school. What did for Thomson was the reaction of his manager
Thomson was managed by Jim Jefferies, who had supported and played for Heart of Midlothian and was in his second stint managing the club. “He cannot have any complaints,” Jefferies said when dropping him. “What he did was a bad, bad thing, the ultimate taboo. You don’t want your club to be associated with anything like this. We cannot allow the club to become a sideshow.”
Thomson now works as a window cleaner and plays for Newtongrange

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/from-lee-hughes-to-graham-rix--footballs-offenders-can-never-fully-remove-disgrace-9963957.html

• 9 months later...

Hopefully the dirty cunt will miss the derby as he always scores against us. Obviously heart goes out to the families effected by the peado's actions.

:lol:

Priorities