Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phineas T Barnum,the 19th century American showman and circus owner,once said 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' so let us not forget that Adam Johnson is 'Sunderland's Adam Johnson'

You sure it wasn't Buzz Killington?

This whole thing is utterly shameful tbh, agree with Renton that Sunderland should have suspended him after he was charged. Ewerk is right that they clearly avoided suspending him to save their club rather than any sort of ethical 'he's innocent until proven guilty' ideal, now they look horrific whether they knew he was guilty or not (I agree with those that said they probably didn't know he would plead guilty to some of the charges).

The people saying stuff about how she was nearly 16 fucking disgust me as well, this is a married bloke with a kid who is pushing 30 picking a lass up from school who is yet to finish her GCSE's and still over a year off her provisional driving license. Even if she was 16 and he was legally in the clear I'd think he was a total fucking creep.

I remember the horrible cunts that used to park their Corsa's outside my school to pick up their 'lasses' when we were around 15, I always thought they were a total bunch of paedo's and regularly told them exactly what I thought of them. In reality they were probably 20ish, so again Johnson looks worse than them to me. I just imagine getting out of school for lunch and rather than seeing the burberry capped crew with their Corsas there it's Adam Johnson sat in his Ferrari waiting to pick a 15 year old lass up, it's completely fucked and I cannot believe there are blokes acting as if that's fine because she was really close to 16.

This has to be the end of his career, I don't know why Sunderland didn't cancel his contract as soon as he plead guilty to fucking grooming a 15 year old and kissing her (or whatever his other guilty plea was), what are they waiting for now? Do they deem grooming and kissing a little girl acceptable behavior? Abhorrent club. The most ridiculous part is I guarantee a fair few of the people that are trying to (still!) defend him were going mental when Newcastle refused to rip up Barton's contract after he beat up a 17 year old lad "fucking disgusting beating up a young lad like that, should be in jail and have his contract torn up" aye? well that lad would be liable to face charges if he had done what Johnson had at that age and he could still be in fucking school with her man. The whole age of 16 being the age of consent is a gray area anyway, I simply don't deem a 28 year old trying to / having sexual relations with a 16 year old girl as decent let alone that the lass Johnson was doing this with wasn't even at that age.

As I say, utter abhorrent club. They rolled the dice on him being innocent and they've lost, it was a scummy move in my eyes but I see the argument that people make (even though I think the level of charges being brought should have moved the club to suspend him with pay anyway) but not cancelling his contract after he has now pleaded guilty to grooming a minor and a count of having sexual activity with a minor is disgraceful.

Edited by Howay

I would say that 16 doesn't suggest that he's likely to be attracted to children of all ages and a risk to be around them. But for someone in their late twenty's to act on an attraction to someone he knew to be that age certainly isn't acceptable. He's the adult and should be able to act better than that.

Now I'm not defending him, no sir, but I remember when I dipped my wick for the first time she was 15 going on 16, had left school and was working at the Co-op offices in Gateshead. I was 17 and an apprentice at 'Clarkies'. Mind you we had been dating for a while and it seemed all me mates were dipping their wicks too with their bynts. Shop doorways and back-lanes were the most used wick-dipping places.

Perhaps his age difference and celebrity status has more to do with it than anything, she was obviously willing and didn't say no..

Now I'm not defending him, no sir, but I remember when I dipped my wick for the first time she was 15 going on 16, had left school and was working at the Co-op offices in Gateshead. I was 17 and an apprentice at 'Clarkies'. Mind you we had been dating for a while and it seemed all me mates were dipping their wicks too with their bynts. Shop doorways and back-lanes were the most used wick-dipping places.

Perhaps his age difference and celebrity status has more to do with it than anything, she was obviously willing and didn't say no..

I see you are using the "rapists" defence.

Noelie, there's a big difference between 17 and 15 and Adam Johnson. It's fucking inexcusable and I hope he spends a very long time in Durham's peado wing. Just a shame my chef mate who used to put manky pidgeons in their stew and piss on their chips , is no longer inside.

Edited by scoobos