Swansea match thread, I guess

Monroe Transfer

Comical, utterly fucking pointless supporting this club nowadays.

If we appoint Carver/get relegated I feel like I'll be done with this lot. Don't care if that makes me a bad fan.

I'd still care somewhat, and I'd follow results, but I've had enough of this lot souring my weekends. Better things to invest my time and emotions in. I get nothing out of supporting NUFC other than a feeling of constant disdain against the club. No fun in it at all.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we could be down you know. I remember everyone saying there was no chance a few weeks back but I can easily see us picking up no more points the rest of the season so it's unlikely to be in our hands. We have to just hope none of the teams below us do what the mackems managed last season

Edited by Dr Gloom

It's incredible how we have went from such a safe position a few month back to really beung at risk. With Hull, the mackems and leicester all looking like they will get points today. No fight from our lot at all, looking like the '08/09 gaggle of cunts all over again

Edited by Howay

I reckon we could be down you know. I remember everyone saying there was no chance a few weeks back but I can easily see us picking up no more points the rest of the season so it's unlikely to be in our hands. We have to just hope none of the teams below us do what the mackems managed last season

Hate to say I told you so :suicide:

Edited by Monroe Transfer

No big surprise here other than we scored 2 goals.

I wish we hadn't scored the first one, it raised hopes too high only for them to come crashing down due to an inept back 4.

They can be in league two when I get home and I'll still be there.

We are looking like relegation contenders this season, de jong's goal was nice tho.

???

I won't put a a fucking penny in this fat Cunt's freak show in the PL let alone elsewhere. I'd go even if we're in the conference and the club is ran by people with the club's interest at heart, i,e, the supporters with local business backing.

Im almost kinda hoping we do go down.

Not to 'build a better team coming up' like last time, but to show the fat useless fucker that gambling with the club is going to bite him in the ass.

Since day one that's all its been, chancing on transfers, chancing on positions, chancing on carver getting 3 points before the end of the season.

He's playing chicken with the clubs future, how much can he bleed out throw merch, earnings and advertising whilst spending as little as possible.
Even down to not replacing the manager = more money for him and surely we'll get at least one win!

I hope we do go down, i hope he gets none of that bloody sky money, and i hope he realises that he's been very lucky up til now his gambles have paid out,

Then i hope he fucks off

Yeah, I was thinking last time we got relegated that it could have a silver lining in him fucking off. If we drop this time though I doubt we'll bounce back and hopefully he will go, leaving the club at least saleable.

I totally agree on the gambling point, I think Ashleys got 3 motives:

1. Generate revenue / advertising for Mash / Sports Direct

2. Play big money gambles with commodity football players, where else can he make 3 mil plus on one sale item?

3. Fuck over the Geordies for being so disrespectful (his view) in the early days.

If we are relegated he'll still achieve 1 and 3........

Edited by scoobos

The mackems have a canny nails run in mind, can't see them getting the 5 points to tie us with the games they have. Then again they're horrible cunts and no doubt Johnson will wrap in the winner against Chelsea to keep them up before he gets in the van to Durham prison.