Just in case anyone is offended....

Asprilla

mines "supposed" to be a self portrait.... ;)

82014[/snapback]

Well it's really good...I love the cartoon style...are you an artist then?

82029[/snapback]

only in drink.... ;)

82038[/snapback]

:huh:

Anyway..I think it's good... :lol:

What do you do?

82195[/snapback]

I dunno...your wife slaves all day every day so that you can sit about the house strumming your banjo, and what do you do? Try and chat up women on the internet!! :mellow:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines "supposed" to be a self portrait.... :razz:

82014[/snapback]

82029[/snapback]

only in drink.... ;)

82038[/snapback]

;)

Anyway..I think it's good... :mellow:

What do you do?

82195[/snapback]

I dunno...your wife slaves all day every day so that you can sit about the house strumming your banjo, and what do you do? Try and chat up women on the internet!! :huh:

82211[/snapback]

Is "strumming your banjo" a euphemism? :lol:

mines "supposed" to be a self portrait.... :razz:

82014[/snapback]

82029[/snapback]

only in drink.... ;)

82038[/snapback]

;)

Anyway..I think it's good... :mellow:

What do you do?

82195[/snapback]

I dunno...your wife slaves all day every day so that you can sit about the house strumming your banjo, and what do you do? Try and chat up women on the internet!! :huh:

82211[/snapback]

Is "strumming your banjo" a euphemism? :lol:

82214[/snapback]

No, but playing the pink oboe is.

I dunno...your wife slaves all day every day so that you can sit about the house strumming your banjo, and what do you do?  Try and chat up women on the internet!! :mellow:

82211[/snapback]

I earn more than my wife does... :huh:

As for chatting her up....puh-lease....I said she was good at drawing ;):lol:

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

I dunno...your wife slaves all day every day so that you can sit about the house strumming your banjo, and what do you do?  Try and chat up women on the internet!! :mellow:

82211[/snapback]

As for chatting her up....puh-lease....I said she was good at drawing ;):lol:

82223[/snapback]

It was the "What do you do?" line I was talking about. All it was missing was a "....baybeh" off the end. ;)

82211[/snapback]

As for chatting her up....puh-lease....I said she was good at drawing :razz::lol:

82223[/snapback]

It was the "What do you do?" line I was talking about. All it was missing was a "....baybeh" off the end. ;)

82224[/snapback]

:angry:

I see what you mean ;)

I was genuinely interested though.....

AF why do you keep starting threads about yourself you self obsessed southern cunt?

You kept doing this when you first joined the board and got a load of shit for it, then you settled down and started making decent posts and you were accepted.

Then you dissapear for a few months and when you come back you start with your pointless threads again. The only conclusion i can come to is that you're ignored by your wife and family, you have no friends and you're a Kagool wearing sad bastard and therefore you come on here seeking attention from anyone thats willing to listen.

Sad man tbh and should be part of the cull imo

AF why do you keep starting threads about yourself you self obsessed southern cunt?

You kept doing this when you first joined the board and got a load of shit for it, then you settled down and started making decent posts and you were accepted.

Then you dissapear for a few months and when you come back you start with your pointless threads again. The only conclusion i can come to is that you're ignored by your wife and family, you have no friends and you're a Kagool wearing sad bastard and therefore you come on here seeking attention from anyone thats willing to listen.

82237[/snapback]

I second that, was goona write a simliar post earlier but couldn't be arsed, it's all me,me,me with Mr Foreskin. Pull yourself together AF you're nearly as bad as Brock ffs!

82237[/snapback]

To be honest...I think a lot of what you say is fair..and I've taken a lot of that advice (from you and others) on board.

I over-reacted to people having a go at my music because I've worked my bollocks off to be able to make a living from it and it hit a nerve.

Now stand up when I'm talking to you....Oh... :mellow: ...you are.... :lol:

82237[/snapback]

To be honest...I think a lot of what you say is fair..and I've taken a lot of that advice (from you and others) on board.

I over-reacted to people having a go at my music because I've worked my bollocks off to be able to make a living from it and it hit a nerve.

Now stand up when I'm talking to you....Oh... :huh: ...you are.... :lol:

82272[/snapback]

Lets hope you take on board my advice and if you need anymore don't hesitate to PM me :mellow:

82237[/snapback]

I second that, was goona write a simliar post earlier but couldn't be arsed, it's all me,me,me with Mr Foreskin. Pull yourself together AF you're nearly as bad as Brock ffs!

82241[/snapback]

:lol::mellow::huh:

mines "supposed" to be a self portrait.... ;)

82014[/snapback]

82029[/snapback]

only in drink.... :huh:

82038[/snapback]

:mellow:

What do you do?

82195[/snapback]

Any hoo...getting back to it unfortunately I am a pen pusher ( just ignore the goon brigade !! ) ;)

mines "supposed" to be a self portrait.... :angry:

82014[/snapback]

82029[/snapback]

only in drink.... ;)

82038[/snapback]

:huh:

What do you do?

82195[/snapback]

Any hoo...getting back to it unfortunately I am a pen pusher ( just ignore the goon brigade !! ) ;)

82452[/snapback]

:razz:

Well..I'm assuming by that vague-ish answer that's about as much info as I'm going to get! :mellow: Still, I really think it's a good drawing and shows that you know what you're doing.

mines "supposed" to be a self portrait.... :puke:

82014[/snapback]

82029[/snapback]

only in drink.... ;)

82038[/snapback]

;)

What do you do?

82195[/snapback]

Any hoo...getting back to it unfortunately I am a pen pusher ( just ignore the goon brigade !! ) :razz:

82452[/snapback]

:angry:

Well..I'm assuming by that vague-ish answer that's about as much info as I'm going to get! :mellow: Still, I really think it's a good drawing and shows that you know what you're doing.

82490[/snapback]

hush hush "government" work.....If I told you I would have to kill you....and thanks much appreciated.... :huh:

eerrmmm...what have i missed?  :lol:  :mellow:

82514[/snapback]

nothing new, AF is a self obsessed southern drama queen... he's trying ingratiate himself with the other girls who frequent the board in much the same way as the snivelly whiney effeminate kid at school.

eerrmmm...what have i missed?  :lol:  :huh:

82514[/snapback]

nothing new, AF is a self obsessed southern drama queen... he's trying ingratiate himself with the other girls who frequent the board in much the same way as the snivelly whiney effeminate kid at school.

82520[/snapback]

They're only girls...you CAN talk to them you know! :mellow:

eerrmmm...what have i missed?  :lol:  ;)

82514[/snapback]

82520[/snapback]

righteo!! :huh:

just wandered why he apologised :mellow:

eerrmmm...what have i missed?  :mellow:  ;)

82514[/snapback]

82520[/snapback]

They're only girls...you CAN talk to them you know! ;)

82524[/snapback]

:huh::lol:

eerrmmm...what have i missed?  :lol:  ;)

82514[/snapback]

82520[/snapback]

righteo!! :huh:

just wandered why he apologised :mellow:

82526[/snapback]

Might be something to do with the 10 threads he spammed in the space of a couple of minutes with stereotypical northerner jibes. Hilarious they were.

:mellow::lol:

82527[/snapback]

Wrong end of the stick to be fair....I actually thought about rephrasing it but thought nobody would be that off the mark that they'd misinterpret it.....

I hope you're pleased with yourself! :huh:

Might be something to do with the 10 threads he spammed in the space of a couple of minutes with stereotypical northerner jibes. Hilarious they were.

82532[/snapback]

They were rather more imaginative than the cack I get back to be fair.

eerrmmm...what have i missed?  :lol:  :mellow:

82514[/snapback]

82520[/snapback]

I did that by helping them with their make-up. :huh: