"They're in a mess" "They're in trouble"

trooper

These were Alan Shearer's comments after the Swansea game on MOTD last night. He is absolutely right we have an owner who has just about sucked the heart & soul out of the club not to mention the money. We have a team out on the pitch half of whom aren't good enough & most of the other half that dont give a toss. We now have a manager who also thinks it's ok to offer to fight & swear at the fans ( not the first time this season) the club is a mere shadow of it's former self. There couldn't have been one person in the stadium that enjoyed the game yesterday & now to have the manager turning on the fans. Surely the time has now come for everyone who can to support the A O campaign & rid ourselves of this lot. We are in a mess we are in trouble

The thing is A O are providing a vehicle for something to do about it i'm not sure why everyone cant get on board with it. Surely it's better than sitting back silently doing nothing.

I don't know why Shearer isn't more scathing in his comments actually, he must know exactly what the mood is in the stadium and the wider fanbase having to watch this shit, yet he seems to be of the opinion that all that needs to happen is for 'the lads' to show a bit a 'passhun'. That's Carver level wank that is. I know the BBC have to be impartial, but MOTD isn't an election news special FFS, and you're on there precisely to give your opinion - so tear Ashley a new one.