Mike Fucking Williamson

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf to Williamson, the championship is about his level so he might come into his own for us next season

The same as ? R. Taylor, S. Taylor, Sammy, Obertan, Elliot, Gouffran.

Imo, He's one of those rare players that looks shit in whatever league he's at.

Stick him at the back for Blyth and he'd fill his pants the minute the first lofted ball came his way.

Trooper, you are totally wrong about Willo, he has 3 passes to his credit.

Back to Krul, boot it up-field, & don't forget to Colo.

Damn straight. Isn't there a flow chart for this?

When we were in The Championship he looked quite comfortable, and even in the first season back he looked like a fairly content player. But his recent performances put him on a par with Boumsong in terms of quality of performances.

I wish Perch wasn't sold. He was a far more reliable pair of hands at centre back comparted with Thrilliamson.

When we were in The Championship he looked quite comfortable, and even in the first season back he looked like a fairly content player. But his recent performances put him on a par with Boumsong in terms of quality of performances.

I wish Perch wasn't sold. He was a far more reliable pair of hands at centre back comparted with Thrilliamson.

You're wishing Perch back rather than Mbiwa?

I long for the days when people were saying Mbiwa and Santon weren't good enough...look at what we have now.

You're wishing Perch back rather than Mbiwa?

I long for the days when people were saying Mbiwa and Santon weren't good enough...look at what we have now.

Nope, good point. Didn't even take Mbiwa into consideration when typing that out. Letting him go to Roma is probably the biggest transfer cock up we've had in the last year. Who ever sanctioned that should be sacked for that alone.

Typical of the club to be honest though. Move two players on, and leave us criminally short in key areas.

At the time I thought the decision was ridiculous to send defenders somewhere else when we were threadbare anyway, but that decision looks even more ludicrous with the state the back four is in now. Madness, who even sanctions these decisions at the club? I doubt it was Pardew.

At the time I thought the decision was ridiculous to send defenders somewhere else when we were threadbare anyway, but that decision looks even more ludicrous with the state the back four is in now. Madness, who even sanctions these decisions at the club? I doubt it was Pardew.

I think Charnley and Carr will be to blame for allowing it. Certainly won't have been Pardew or anyone else associated with the first team.

The most annoying part of this is, is that say a bid came in for Williamson last summer, the club would have probably rejected it while accepting the bid for Mbiwa

charnley.jpg

I think Charnley and Carr will be to blame for allowing it. Certainly won't have been Pardew or anyone else associated with the first team.

The most annoying part of this is, is that say a bid came in for Williamson last summer, the club would have probably rejected it while accepting the bid for Mbiwa

Carr has no say in outgoings imo, as a scout why would he?

Carr has no say in outgoings imo, as a scout why would he?

I know what you mean, but I'm not sure he is just seen as a scout. The way he is talked about in the press, I sort of get the impression he over see's player recruitment as a whole. The In's and the outs. That is merely speculation however.

Charnley will have definitely had a say though,

Hes not a DoF, if he was we'd be signing a hell of a lot more of the players he recommends to us rather than the third "cheap" most of the time.