Mike Fucking Williamson

Anorthernsoul

He might get stick and most of it deserved but I found this from the True Geordie a mixture of depressing truth and quite humorous. (The laugh is obviously on us, like).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm sure Iron Mike will still be about doing lunges in his weighted vest, he could survive a nuclear blast the fucking cockroach so a summer clear out wont shift him.

:lol:

You have to laugh, or you'd cry.

Things will never get bad enough for me to watch True Geordie videos.

I think if he was found by an angry Lee Ryder mid-video rant and those two Ultra-Geordies tore at each other with tooth and claw until one Uber-Geordie was left standing, then I might watch.

I think if he was found by an angry Lee Ryder mid-video rant and those two Ultra-Geordies tore at each other with tooth and claw until one Uber-Geordie was left standing, then I might watch.

Heaviest breather wins

Wasn't that "True Geordie" spotted wearing a t-shirt bearing his own logo/brand?

That's a paddlin'

• 3 weeks later...

Aye I never want to see the coward play for us again, that said I've felt the exact same way after basically all of his appearances.

Back in the squad for West Ham. :(

"I have shaken hands with Mike and that’s forgotten. I’m like that."

"I can fall out with someone one day and then be their best friend the next. Look at Craig Bellamy and me a few years ago. That’s just the way I am."

‘I don’t hold a grudge and that’s important. I’ll say what I have to say, as I did with Mike, but then I’ll clear the slate.

Back in the squad for West Ham. :(

"I have shaken hands with Mike and thats forgotten. Im like that."

"I can fall out with someone one day and then be their best friend the next. Look at Craig Bellamy and me a few years ago. Thats just the way I am."

I dont hold a grudge and thats important. Ill say what I have to say, as I did with Mike, but then Ill clear the slate.

Please, someone, tell me this is from the Comedy Dave account and not an actual quote from Piehead.

Please.

• 3 weeks later...

The cunt will fail it yet man!

Probably miss the Leeds turn off on the M1, half an hour later.....

*Banging in the door at Bradford's training ground

"Hello? It's Me, Mike The Shiznit Williamson, Hello?"

"Fuck off"