Mayweather v Pacquiao

Makom

Couldn't see a thread for this yet. Time to start getting excited I guess. Only a few days away now....

I'm a cheap son of a bitch, so I'll be catching this on the first available free replay.

I'm predicting Pacquiao in the 8th.

Basically it'll be like Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea the other day & Mayweather will go on like a bellend after.

I've got loads of mates coming round and got a load of beer in like - but the fight is an excuse really.

lol going be a marathon session like fight doesn't start till around 5am

I read 4am like :lol:

We're not going to start till late on tbh & we've got poker/fifa/guitars and an undercard to keep us entertained.

Plus a well timed food/wake up dickhead time out. :lol:

Basically it'll be like Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea the other day & Mayweather will go on like a bellend after.

I've got loads of mates coming round and got a load of beer in like - but the fight is an excuse really.

The first and last time I did that was the first Tyson Holyfield fight. We got pissed and went to bed at 12 with an alarm for the fight, got up at the alarm switched on tv sat watching the entrances and introductions and had all fallen asleep again before the end of the first round. Woke up with the PPV ended screen with no idea who won.

i've got a rare night out planned for this on saturday. unsurprisingly, none of my mates fancies hosting it as all my group have small babies, so our plan is to venture out for beers then watch it at belushi's on borough high street - absolutely hideous south london late night bar/hostel. could be a disgusting night but i'm looking forward to it as it'll be my first proper bender of the year.

i've got a rare night out planned for this on saturday. unsurprisingly, none of my mates fancies hosting it as all my group have small babies, so our plan is to venture out for beers then watch it at belushi's on borough high street - absolutely hideous south london late night bar/hostel. could be a disgusting night but i'm looking forward to it as it'll be my first proper bender of the year.

:lol: Ended up there a few times after the George has kicked out. As you say, it's proper skanky, but probably quite appropriate for the nature of the occasion.

:lol: Ended up there a few times after the George has kicked out. As you say, it's proper skanky, but probably quite appropriate for the nature of the occasion.

i work near borough high street and have ended up in some right bars over the years. you start at the nice ones around borough high street then you know you've stayed out too late if you find yourself drinking a nightcap around 3am at belushi's or the dover castle

The first and last time I did that was the first Tyson Holyfield fight. We got pissed and went to bed at 12 with an alarm for the fight, got up at the alarm switched on tv sat watching the entrances and introductions and had all fallen asleep again before the end of the first round. Woke up with the PPV ended screen with no idea who won.

Ouch :lol:

We aren't starting till about 10 like

Wrong decision unsurprisingly. CompuBox is wrong. Mayweather is a dog. Boxing is dead.

Edited by OTF

That was canny average for the richest fight in the sport's history. They need to sort boxing out so that people can't just go their careers avoiding one another at their peak.

There are better, more exciting fights than that on every UFC undercard.

Already had a can.

This is fucked :lol:

I went round my pals around about half twelve yesterday dinner time to watch the match. Three of us for that with a few cans, joined afterwards by another two lads. I never had any intention of staying till fucking four am, like. Left at nine o'clock as I'd not gone ape shit with the drink and wasn't mortal. The 'Host' of the event was shitfaced when I left. No fucking way would he have seen the fight. :lol:

Got to say, if my lass was away for the weekend with the kid there's no way I'd be having the lads round to watch a boxing fight. Fuck that.