Fans Forum

The Fish

Taylor and Besty normally ask for questions to be raised in the Fans Forum.

What questions would you ask (that you could reasonably expect a reply from)?

"NUFC have admitted mistakes were made this season and promise to address them; specifically what mistakes do you believe were made and how exactly are you going to address them?"

"How do the club plan to stop the annual slide down the table after January?"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we expect an improvement on thise seasons rich tea biscuits in next seasons forum?

Seriously though, what's the fucking point. These people are proven liars and side steppers of questions. There will be no significant answers whatsoever.

"Given that the club has alleged that the recent Channel 4 documentary painted an inaccurate picture of the club's plans and goals, and has complained that this was unhelpful to its relationship with the fanbase, why has the club not taken steps to form more open and honest dialogue with fans over the way that things are run? We aren't expecting you to listen to every query, but it seems a little counterproductive to complain about people misrepresenting your aims and goals if you aren't actually communicating any of these things.

Why does the club not tell us more about why things are being run the way they are, and how these decisions will help us progress?"

''Why can't we have more women's toilets, there's always a queue for us girls!''

''What's that leaky bit under the Gallowgate and why is it still there?''

''When we got our training ground tour the players weren't there - do they even care?''

''Ooo, I like the green and navy kit! Can we have that!''

You'll probably get more of the above. It's a circus, anyone asking proper questions wouldn't last the day.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually ever asked the club any meaningful questions? Or is the issue the fact that the club have always refused to answer them, and that therefore the level of shitness of the questioning is set accordingly?

"I've behaved impeccably at the fans forum, why haven't I been invited by John Carver to look around the training ground and meet the players unlike the two fans who DIDN'T behave impeccably towards John Carver?"

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually ever asked the club any meaningful questions? Or is the issue the fact that the club have always refused to answer them, and that therefore the level of shitness of the questioning is set accordingly?

No, NOBODY has ever asked the club a meaningful question ever.

No, NOBODY has ever asked the club a meaningful question ever.

I meant at the fan forum meetings. As in, have they selected a group of people who are not going to ask these questions, or is there a history of them just being ignored whenever they do come up.

I've not read a lot of the background in the fan forum meetings, I get enough of this sort of corporate bollocks at work.

Edited by Rayvin

I meant at the fan forum meetings. As in, have they selected a group of people who are not going to ask these questions, or is there a history of them just being ignored whenever they do come up.

I've not read a lot of the background in the fan forum meetings, I get enough of this sort of corporate bollocks at work.

To be fair they've asked a few meaningful questions but there's never any comeback from the fans in the minutes I've ever seen released, i.e. the fan who asked the question calling the clubs bluff are calling 'bollocks' at the carefully prepared non-answer.

(He's still in a huff about the United thing, Rayvin.)

I know, my repeated attempts to endear myself are apparently falling on deaf ears... I've referred to Man Utd as Manchester, Manure, That Manchester team that isn't City, etc... :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

To be fair they've asked a few meaningful questions but there's never any comeback from the fans in the minutes I've ever seen released, i.e. the fan who asked the question calling the clubs bluff are calling 'bollocks' at the carefully prepared non-answer.

Fair enough, it's a bit clearer now - and thanks.

I know, my repeated attempts to endear myself are apparently falling on deaf ears... I've referred to Man Utd as Manchester, Manure, That Manchester team that isn't City, etc... :lol:

Please, Rayvin, no need to constantly beat yourself up about it, I only ever remember you did the 'United' faux pas because you keep bringing it up. :lol: