Relegation?

The Fish

Relegation  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither option covers the way I feel about it. Are we more likely to down than three of QPR, Burnley, The Tramps, Villa, Leicester or Hull? No I would say that it's more likely that one of the other four will join QPR & Burnley. Are we sitting pretty though? Are we fuck. I think it now looks likely that Villa & Leicester will finish above us on the basis that we look like we have fuck all going for us in terms of ability and fight. And it's quite possible that the makems and Hull could pick up a couple of wins in their remainings games (they certainly look more likely than us at the minute).

Forced to choose between the two I'd say we're fine.

I'm not satisfied with that answer though :lol:

Surely Fish would concede that the relative chances of us being relegated have increased?

Forced to choose between the two I'd say we're fine.

I'm not satisfied with that answer though :lol:

Surely Fish would concede that the relative chances of us being relegated have increased?

Course they have, but my chances of winning the lottery is increased by buying a ticket.

The odds are still against me

Course they have, but my chances of winning the lottery is increased by buying a ticket.

The odds are still against me

:lol: Confucius say man who answer question like cunt, no win argument.

:lol: Confucius say man who answer question like cunt, no win argument.

I'm giving up on reason and going to stick with balls out mockery from here on in if this lot don't get some perspective.

I don't see us winning any more games so it all depends on whether 35-37 point is enough.

We're basically relying on the teams below us being even shitter than we are.

I don't see us winning any more games so it all depends on whether 35-37 point is enough.

We're basically relying on the teams below us being even shitter than we are.

Who do you see going down (if it's not us)?

I reckon Burnley are down, QPR, Leicester and Sunderland all have matches where they'll be taking points off one another. I reckon if we don't lose this weekend we're safe. And could well still be safe if we don't manage any more points this season

One last point should see us safe in my opinion. But we shouldn't see that as a success, as we should never have been in this situation in the first place.

I can see Sunderland pulling out of it too, I just cannot see them going down. I reckon they'll beat Southampton at the weekend, and get a couple more shock results along the way. :angry2:

Who do you see going down (if it's not us)?

Leicester might get out of it. They've got the momentum and if they beat us I think they'll be ok.

Take your pick out of the others. All it needs is for a couple of them putting together a couple of wins and we're right in the shit.

However I also reckon we could end up finishing on 35 points and remarkably still surviving.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Leicester might get out of it. They've got the momentum and if they beat us I think they'll be ok.

Take your pick out of the others. All it needs is for a couple of them to adding together a couple of wins and we're right in the shit.

However I also reckon we could end up finishing on 35 points and remarkably still surviving.

No, I know that you think we're at risk, I was asking if it's not us, who do you see going down? sunderland? Hull, Leicester, Villa?

No, I know that you think we're at risk, I was asking if it's not us, who do you see going down? sunderland? Hull, Leicester, Villa?

I think Leicester might be safe if they beat us because they've been wining games. The others I don't know. It isn't inconceivable for Leicester and Sunderland to pick up a couple of wins in their remaining games. They're all scrapping for their lives on the snippets of highlights I've seen. Where our lot aren't turning up week in week out.