Relegation?

The Fish

Relegation  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Leicester might be safe if they beat us because they've been wining games. The others I don't know. It isn't inconceivable for Leicester and Sunderland to pick up a couple of wins in their remaining games. They're all scrapping for their lives on the snippets of highlights I've seen. Where our lot aren't turning up week in week out.

Looking at the run in I think Sunderland are only going to get another 2 points with draws against Southampton and Leicester.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll just about scrape through. Burnley, QPR and the mackems to go down.

Cant help but be worried a bit though, funnier things have happened in football.

Think we'll just about scrape through. Burnley, QPR and the mackems to go down.

Cant help but be worried a bit though, funnier things have happened in football.

That's my pick too.

Wonder what're the odds are for that treble?

That's my pick too.

Wonder what're the odds are for that treble?

To be clear, are you wondering what odds you could get from a bookmakers on the combined likelihood of Burnley, QPR and Sunderland being relegated?

To be clear, are you wondering what odds you could get from a bookmakers on the combined likelihood of Burnley, QPR and Sunderland being relegated?

Just so there's no confusion, you'll keep doing this until you get bored?

If you will.

So we're clear, do you mean a) If I continue to seek clarification, you will continue with this schtick or 2) was your "if you will" simply a hedge phrase?

:lol: The Fish will engage literally anyone on literally anything.

Thank you for illuminating my point.

Is he paid per post these days?

:lol: The Fish will engage literally anyone on literally anything.

:dunno: It'd be rude not to, and I was dragged up properly.

and I need distraction from work

the lawro kiss of death

Nice of him to take every opportunity to stick the boot in though.

I thought Hull were destined for the drop two weeks ago. Now they've beaten Palace and Liverpool. Things can easily change around and some teams with very little to play for might be easy prey for a determined relegation threatened team. Sadly we lack any determination.

We cant score goals and have the 2nd worst defence in the league.

Im worried.

sure we'll fluke a late equaliser or despite 90% possession an opposing team will fail to score in at least one game until the end of the season though. We'll be safe, lets not worry and just look forward to a brand new start next summer! ;)

If we stay up and if Carver is manager next season I can see a record breaking season ahead. 11 points* over 38 games, such a mouth watering prospect!

* - four of those points were from us.

I'm genuinely indifferent this time round.

We get relegated or we repeat this season till we do, we aren't about to suddenly change after 8 years of Ashley.

I'm genuinely indifferent this time round.

We get relegated or we repeat this season till we do, we aren't about to suddenly change after 8 years of Ashley.

Ol' flappy gills disagrees.