Relegation?

The Fish

Relegation  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I just woke up. Turned on the LIV QPR match and see what looks like two little red cards above a Newcastle nil and a 3 to LC. Suppose I could just erase it from the DVR without watching but there may be comedic value.

How are you feeling now Dave? I admit my "not another point this season" was half hearted, but ... Just wow. I'm afraid to see which two decided to take vacation early.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed my vote btw, big step. We're fucked and I now fully expect us to be overtaken by everyone as they are actually showing some fight whereas our lot are intentionally being sent off.

Looking at our run in, west brom, qpr and West Ham, it couldn't get much easier.

But the way this set of cunts are playing we're not going to pick up a single point.

Looking at our run in, west brom, qpr and West Ham, it couldn't get much easier.

But the way this set of cunts are playing we're not going to pick up a single point.

On the heels of 8 straight losses, two of our starting backs - one of them decent - taking a vacation, and a manager who is trying to get himself fired? Looks grim.

QPR just evened it up :lol:

To be fair, at least it's given some meaning to the season. If we had won today, it would have been mission accomplished Mr Ashley, same again next season.

That fat cunt is at least having to sweat it out.

qpr and burnley are gone now, i reckon.

but fuck me, we're now just two points above the relegation zone with two of the clubs beneath having played one fewer game.

so it's between us, the mackems, hull, leicester and villa.

we have to be among the favourites to finish third bottom now even with our favourable run in. we can't buy a performance, let alone a result.

We are down unfortunately and a genuine thank you for hounding pardew out, but a least the new guys a geordie.

don't get too cocky just yet marra :lol:

We are down unfortunately and a genuine thank you for hounding pardew out, but a least the new guys a geordie.

3/10 must try harder.

EVE, LC, ARS, CHE

Only Leicester out of that lot have anything to really play for. Chelsea will have the title wrapped up by then. Arsenal will be guaranteed top 4 and one eye on the cup final.

We're fucked

Only Leicester out of that lot have anything to really play for. Chelsea will have the title wrapped up by then. Arsenal will be guaranteed top 4 and one eye on the cup final.

We're fucked

Arsenal still in a shout of 2nd, Liverpool still in a shout of CL

Didn't expect Blunderland to get 3 points from Southampton. They could possibly pick up a point or 2 from Everton & Leicester but not likely from Arsen'all & Chelski.

Hull could easily pick up 3 points from Burnley.

Leicester could easily pick up 3 from QPR.

Nothing but dark clouds, doom & gloom, in our forecast.