AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't understand why Williamson is still playing, if Dummett is good enough to start then he should be next to Coloccini and Anita at left back. Carver you fucking moron!!!

I'll be watching mainly out of morbid curiosity... Plus the game is on at a very reasonable time for us. I honestly would not mind some kind of implosion from our players and/or Carver. I have a degree of sympathy for both, but they're not up to scratch and ultimately deserve to be shown up appropriately.

Relegation is what Mike Ashley deserves and that's why I'd have no problems with him wearing it because of his complete and utter lack of consideration for what a football club should ultimately be interested in - playing good football.

Can't understand why Williamson is still playing, if Dummett is good enough to start then he should be next to Coloccini and Anita at left back. Carver you fucking moron!!!

Apparently Carver told Williamson he wasn't playing but he keeps playing regardless.

23 years ago today....

http://www.nufc.com/2014-15html/1992-05-02leicester-a-report.html

Went on the Berwick supporters club bus. An unforgettable day. Stopped in Gateshead on the way home where one of the bus drivers grabbed a piss taking mackem and put him through a kebab shop window. Doesn't just seem like a long time ago it seems like a different universe. 4 months before the start of the FA premier league...

Aahahha you just couldnt fucking write it :lol:

They couldn't even make the backwards pass from the kick off!

Just get premierleaguepass. I'm watching a 4.5meg stream like an absolute hero.

Yeah this is still working for me, cheers, thought I'd get banned.

Glad I payed for it now. :nufc: