AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early bath for Renegade. :lol:

What is this cunt on about boxing and standing counts? :lol:

Just said Leicester are starting to play like a Championship winning side, think he needs to step away from the glue he's sniffing. Making Pearson sound like a cross between Rocky Balboa and Jose Mourinho as well.

Never been so happy to see on of our lot red carded. Hope that's the last we ever see of him. Nowhere near good enough for this league, beyond a joke that he's an automatic pick every week.

He's played 150 times for us.

Think this co-commentator needs some time alone with some youtube clips of Vardy.

Definitely got a vard-on.

Williamson is fantastic btw, every time he bowls someone over and it's a clear yellow he just jogs off cooly from the ref as if that'll do anything, maybe he thinks if the ref sees his embarrassing neck tattoo he'll let him off.

Is that new btw? You could forgive him if he got it done pissed in Ibiza in 2002, but why would a grown man think that looks good?

Is that new btw? You could forgive him if he got it done pissed in Ibiza in 2002, but why would a grown man think that looks good?

:lol: I think it must be canny new aye, I never noticed it before this season.

I figured that was the seam where you unzip the skin suit to reveal Jean-Alain Boumsong.

It really says something about the co-commentator when you are actually welcoming Owen's monotone.

:lol: Aye, I've no clue who it is. He's dreadful, keeps yelling about how ridiculous it is De Jong is on while saying we should put a shite youth player on and we need people that will roll their sleeves up like James Vardy, well aye we do that's why we've lost 8 in a row you twonk, we'd not be in this mess if we had players who give a chuff.