Steve Mclaren

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gone beyond being owt to do with Carvers tactics/team selection now. The morale in the team has disappeared and half the players are hiding. We are second to every ball and are picking up nearly a red card a game

Aye, there's absolutely no benefit in letting Carver guide us to 11 successive losses.

I just want to see a massive brawl, the ref not knowing what's going on until he realizes all our players are kicking Carver in on the side of the pitch.

Tbh I'm sort of hoping he says something somewhat racist in anger at one of our players, which I don't think is beyond him, and the FA take the decision out of big Mike's hands.

Edited by Howay

Has to happen, this bloke cannot stay in charge it's completely unfathomable to keep him in charge. We've just watched not one, but two players intentionally get themselves sent off. I've never seen a bloke lose a locker room to this degree before as normally they're sacked by this point.

If he goes and Beardsley takes over, there'd be no change. He's not a manager either. Carver won't pack in anyway, he needs the work. He desperately needs someone to take the decision out of his hands but the people above him couldn't give a single fuck.

I think they should try and get someone else but then try Beardsley as a last resort. He might have some respect from the players which is a bump up from Carver. The club needs a complete clear out tbh but I've no doubt we wont see one.

If carver isn't sacked by the end of the weekend we have effectively conceded the season because we're getting fuck all points as long as this cunt is "coaching" them

Edited by Dr Gloom

Has to happen, this bloke cannot stay in charge it's completely unfathomable to keep him in charge. We've just watched not one, but two players intentionally get themselves sent off. I've never seen a bloke lose a locker room to this degree before as normally they're sacked by this point.

Absolutely nailed on that they were chuffed to be rid of Pardew, all excited about the likes of Remi Garde being mentioned and then, nah, here's Pardew's fucking useless, pie munching assistant for the rest of the season. Imagine the deflation in that changing room. I'm amazed it took until April for them to completely fuck him off.

At least McClaren has won a trophy in Holland. Might get Vurnon Anita to put down his stitcher buckets for five seconds in appreciation.

:lol: Aye the absolute deflation going from Pardew to the bagpuss look a like that yelled at them in broken English when Pardew was off filing his nails. I'd have been straight on the phone to my agent while being completely ignorant to my part in the mess.

:lol: Is that what little Vern does? I thought he was just there to cheer the lads on.