Ashley - Sack Carver NOW!!

Ashley obviously doesnt care about the football or the club. But surely he's got to be thinking about his investment right now and the serious losses his business is about to suffer?

It surely was imperative for Ashleys bank balance to keep us up this season. The TV deal next season is immense. He thought we'd secured it when we had 35 points 8 games ago. If he had any sense he'd sack that prick now and hope the new manager could get a win out this lot.

The sad thing is that these players just arent good enough. Its genuinely the worst Newcastle team i've ever seen. Not only that they dont give a fuck. This club is rotten.

It's alright, we'll go down but Ashley will invest enough to take us up at the first time of asking. We'll get our hands on the aforementioned TV deal money but fail to spend most of our share and we'll go down again a couple of seasons later.

ffs will we ever learn? we've already rid of Pardew which many wanted sacking and now look. sack carver and we'll have steve stone or beardsley in.

Russian saying, if the fish is rotton its started from the head.

Edited by scoobos

Sacking Carver now will do precisely jack-shit.

Ashley has gambled that, when Pardew left, we had close to enough points and we'd stay up. It's close but he's probably right. That's all he cares about. It's too late for a new manager or caretaker or anyone to do anything to halt this cavalcade of shit. A new manager can do nothing long or short term to change what the club is with Ashley as the owner. I hope we go down in a way just because it'll hurt Ashley more than it'll hurt the club.

The club can survive being relegated because we are the club. The supporters are the club and as a supporter I can honestly say I'd rather watch us in the Championship without Ashley than in the PL with him. If get relegated and stay down there Ashley can't afford to have to, and more importantly has no desire to, inject millions of pounds every year to keep the club afloat.

I hope we get relegated so the TV money disappears and then everyone boycotts games in the Championship so there are no gate receipts until the fat cunt fucks off.

All you 'sack Carver' whinnying cunts can't see the forest for the trees and you are getting exactly the sort of football club you deserve at the moment.

That's a good point actually. If we go down and stay down, then as the Sky money dries up, so the balance of power shifts in favour of the fans. At that point, any owner can no longer afford to be complacent about what the fans think as if they stop turning up, then it really starts to hurt.

So fuck it, not only do I want us to go down, I want us to stay down. Desperate times.

:lol:

Despite everything thats gone on at this club over the decade or so it still surprised me that Carver hasnt been sacked yet after the sort of meltdown we witnessed yesterday. Only Newcastle.

Ashley will be feeling the heat here, which is about the only consolation I can take from this. His strategy is about to be proven as an utter failure. We were right all along, not that it means anything.

If he doesn't sack Carver, who has now lost the dressing room and likely the respect of most of the players, then we're down. Carver was the worst decision he's made this season. Possibly the worst he's made at this club altogether. I would have said Kinnear was, but Kinnear didn't lose 8 games in a row.

The club can survive being relegated because we are the club. The supporters are the club and as a supporter I can honestly say I'd rather watch us in the Championship without Ashley than in the PL with him. If get relegated and stay down there Ashley can't afford to have to, and more importantly has no desire to, inject millions of pounds every year to keep the club afloat.

I hope we get relegated so the TV money disappears and then everyone boycotts games in the Championship so there are no gate receipts until the fat cunt fucks off.

The problem is if the club is stuck in the championship and to cut his losses Ashley has a fire sale a season or two from now, he has either already moved the club's property assets away, like the training facility being part of MASH and no longer NUFC Pty Ltd and/or things like the club shop, match day revenue and advertising space are worth nothing because he's already destroyed them as income streams.

TV money and player sales are the only major income streams left for the club and without top flight football they are dead.

I don't want us to go down, even if it does hurt Ashely. Unlike last time, we had the players and the Manager who could bring us back up. I'm afraid we don't have the players who a brave enough and good enough to do that this time. I'll always want us in the Premier League, that's where we belong as far as I'm concerned.

I don't want us to go down, even if it does hurt Ashely. Unlike last time, we had the players and the Manager who could bring us back up. I'm afraid we don't have the players who a brave enough and good enough to do that this time. I'll always want us in the Premier League, that's where we belong as far as I'm concerned.

Plus BeIn's coverage of the championship is shite and sporadic.