Ashley - Sack Carver NOW!!

It is a good point, but is cancelled out by blaming the supporters for actually getting us to this point. They wanted a half decent coach in January. Ashley didn't though...

Not to do this to you again after last time (Trott's having a blinder in the West Indies by the way) but how am I blaming the supporters for getting us to this point?

Not to do this to you again after last time (Trott's having a blinder in the West Indies by the way) but how am I blaming the supporters for getting us to this point?

I know you antipodeans aren't very good at history but you could try re reading your rant post objectively.

The problem is if the club is stuck in the championship and to cut his losses Ashley has a fire sale a season or two from now, he has either already moved the club's property assets away, like the training facility being part of MASH and no longer NUFC Pty Ltd and/or things like the club shop, match day revenue and advertising space are worth nothing because he's already destroyed them as income streams.

TV money and player sales are the only major income streams left for the club and without top flight football they are dead.

See below. Our biggest asset are our fans. A lot of clubs say that, as its considered good PR, but for us its true. The more other revenue streams disappear the more leverage the fans can generate against the fat prick. Bring it on I say.

That's a good point actually. If we go down and stay down, then as the Sky money dries up, so the balance of power shifts in favour of the fans. At that point, any owner can no longer afford to be complacent about what the fans think as if they stop turning up, then it really starts to hurt.

So fuck it, not only do I want us to go down, I want us to stay down. Desperate times.

Exactly Gem. If only I hadn't spoilt everything by swearing at people. I didn't realise BLACKANDWHITEGEORDIEWUM was so RESPECTED.

I know you antipodeans aren't very good at history but you could try re reading your rant post objectively.

:lol:

They're all out today with their sharp barbs of riposte. And after I supported you and bought your novella. I am disappoint.