NUFC making headlines in the caribbean

scoobos

Rare as rocking horse shit to see a football story in my local paper, but Newcastle have made it ! Seems the anti-Ashley movement is making waves, great news imo, as this is the way to hurt him, by his ego and reputational damage.

Link here:

http://www.compasscayman.com/caycompass/2015/05/06/With-no-ambition-and-a-revolt-by-fans,-Newcastle-in-free-fall/

It's an AP article, so its hit many US local papers too! Lets hope Ashley cares about the North American market!

Edited by scoobos

Yep, I know 3, one of which was at the 1966 world cup final when mags and mackams all chipped in and went down together! There's another guy who drives round with an NUFC numberplate on his sports car.

Yep, I know 3, one of which was at the 1966 world cup final when mags and mackams all chipped in and went down together! There's another guy who drives round with an NUFC numberplate on his sports car.

Is any of them a lawyer/solicitor?...short stocky lad with specs?...

Carv's "best coach in the Premier League" sound bite was played on ABC News Radio's sports news this morning :aussie: Not in a good way either

Edited by RobinRobin

Carv's "best coach in the Premier League" sound bite was played on ABC New Radio's sports news this morning :aussie: Not in a good way either

It's only Jenas who's tried to put it in a good way.

Failed though.