After Relegation

The Fish

Not sure why Ashley would be worried if we went down. He has been there before and survived.

Because he'd lose money, just like he did last time. He'd lose his high profile advertising too. No guarantee we'd come straight back up. The lost tv revenue would be more this time round. There's arguably a weaker squad and it doesn't have a core of English players who battled hard last time (and no Enrique and Colo is half the player he was). We don't have a coach in situ the players respect. Other than that though...

As to the point about the fans, they have a lot more power outside the PL.

Edited by Alex

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really worried Charnley will be given another chance.

Who would replace him? The only person less senior than him when he was employed was the janitor... We have no management structure.

But yes, many players will go; I think most of the first team in fact.

Who would replace him? The only person less senior than him when he was employed was the janitor... We have no management structure.

Just keep Ayoze Perez, Rolando Arons and the like. Losing most of the first team would be a positive.

The guy that replaced him filling in the reserve team sheet.

Neither of them would be staying

Neither of them has done enough to get a side bigger than Newcastle interested enough to lodge a suitably daft bid.

Aarons has only made 3 sub appearances in the league man.

Neither of them has done enough to get a side bigger than Newcastle interested enough to lodge a suitably daft bid.

Aarons has only made 3 sub appearances in the league man.

Most well run clubs go on potential rather than what players have achieved over a short period of time.

Most well run clubs go on potential rather than what players have achieved over a short period of time.

You realise we do that as well, right?

I'd be surprised if either of those players go, Janmaat too.

I thought he was perma-banned :lol:

Looks like he and the Fish are destined to do this dance forever...

he likes to re-sign up with a new IP address, he goes through a lot of trouble to post here bless him

he likes to re-sign up with a new IP address, he goes through a lot of trouble to post here bless him

A lot less trouble than you think though, given that I wasn't Cabayeaye, desmond tutu and a whole fucking host of the names you reeled off the other. week