After Relegation

The Fish

Part of me would like to see the wholesale changes if we go down.

Surely the Coaching staff (Carver, Stone, Woodman) would be binned off?

Charnley would surely lose his job?

Thanks to contracts ending, relegation release clauses, and stroppy players, the playing squad would be decimated, wouldn't it?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that your only question?

Course not, but wondering if people shared my opinion that there'd be wholesale changes or if Ashley would dance with the date that brought him?

Thanks to contracts ending, relegation release clauses, and stroppy players, the playing squad would be decimated, wouldn't it?

Think they will all be gone even if we stay up.

Perversly I think there's a chance he'd stick with Carver after relegation based on the belief that while he's not up to being a premiership manager, he'll do in the second tier. Hopefully that's just paranoia.

I think Charnley might take the fall and I think we'd get shot of a fair few players. But I also think we might end up offering new contracts to the likes of Raylor and we'd probably be stuck with Williamson for the rest of his life.

Think they will all be gone even if we stay up.

The players, sure, so many of them are coming to the end of their contracts and the likes of Sissoko & Colo have wanted off this ship way before we started taking on water.

But the coaches and Charnley?

If we survive, won't Ashley want to keep them?

The players, sure, so many of them are coming to the end of their contracts and the likes of Sissoko & Colo have wanted off this ship way before we started taking on water.

But the coaches and Charnley?

If we survive, won't Ashley want to keep them?

Nope.

Perversly I think there's a chance he'd stick with Carver after relegation based on the belief that while he's not up to being a premiership manager, he'll do in the second tier. Hopefully that's just paranoia.

I think Charnley might take the fall and I think we'd get shot of a fair few players. But I also think we might end up offering new contracts to the likes of Raylor and we'd probably be stuck with Williamson for the rest of his life.

:suicide:

It's either this or CT driving past the queue for the foodbank cackling with glee, pumping Cece Peniston's "Finally" out his car stereo all the while smugly ripping his cock off

and killing a prostitute.

with an ill advised purchase that he's returning.

probably the camera he used to photograph his bowl of Heinz chicken soup.

with a cherry tomato slowly sinking into it.

i see you have joined us on the dark side, at last, fish!

i see you have joined us on the dark side, at last, fish!

Nope, we're not going down.

But there's no way I could get you self flagellating arseholes to entertain a conversation about what we should do when we stay up ;)

Nope, we're not going down.

But there's no way I could get you self flagellating arseholes to entertain a conversation about what we should do when we stay up ;)

:lol: nope, we're not going down. and the tories didn't just triumph in the general election.

:lol: nope, we're not going down. and the tories didn't just triumph in the general election.

People were predicting the opposite for that as well...

If we go down I think the fans need to stay away to effect a change, simple as.

This.

I think either way Charnley's gone as Ashley loves a scapegoat to deflect attention off the one constant over the 8 years of errors. I'm worried like DK that if we go down he might chance Carver mind, I think if we stay up he's gone though, I dont even think he'll keep a coaching job now. Club ringpiece Ryder will be cranking out articles about how Mike is being ruthless to avoid future disasters, he'll now appoint blokes that really know football and he wants the club to compete not just survive.