SDFC v WBA - an open thread for the fans.

trophyshy

Match thread for today's shambles.

Featured on 5 Live and Football Focus. Mocking the letter. Waddle saying the fans should get on the players' backs.

Hopefully Goofy gets a game.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis knows we can't handle set pieces: something he's going to exploit. Look at their team, Anichebe, Lescott, McAuley. And with the mackems winning today, I fear the worse.

:lol: "Time for talking is over" he then goes on to provide two more soundbites. This also coming from a bloke that hasn't shut the fuck up since the last loss and we've basically had a set of quotes every day since.

Oh aye prediction, a 0-3 loss to West Brom. Colocinni to get sent off.

Edited by Howay

Carver is definitely changing things mind, we were dogshit at set pieces before he took over but we've definitely got worse. I can barely recall winning a header when defending one since he got the job.

All we're doing is crossing, Carver does know he's playing a fucking Pulis team. We should be going at them with the ball on the deck, especially with Perez, Sissoko and Cabella playing, I fully expect Carver wont adapt his tactic and we'll spend all day trying to force Perez and co into winning headers against 6' 3" bruisers.