QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true. They just never fall as hard as a blind optimist.

Didn't you lot predict we'd lose to West Brom as well? When we're relegated (which we absolutely 100% will be, despite Hull, Leicester and sunderland being either within a point of us or below us), will we tumble down the leagues losing every game? Or is form temporary?

Should I draw my razor blade across my arm or down it?

We WON'T get relegated. We WILL sign a senior striker. Our team after our signings last summer is AT LEAST as good as the team thag contained Cabaye, Debuchy and Remy.

Oh good, Thompers is back.

Didn't you lot predict we'd lose to West Brom as well? When we're relegated (which we absolutely 100% will be, despite Hull, Leicester and sunderland being either within a point of us or below us), will we tumble down the leagues losing every game? Or is form temporary?

Both, please.

Belt and braces Fish. Take no chances ;)

We WON'T get relegated. We WILL sign a senior striker. Our team after our signings last summer is AT LEAST as good as the team thag contained Cabaye, Debuchy and Remy.

FUCKING MINT. Bet this is Thompers, btw.

Chill out Mr Positive.

The return of the Mac?

Can you go and ask some questions on the Rangers forum Fish?

Sure, what do you want me to ask?

"Why do you think there's a section of Newcastle fans who're so maddeningly negative that they find the lone voice countering their moaning so annoying they ask him to fuck off to a different forum?"

:lol:

I'm not like, there's people on here who agree that it's not exactly blindly optimistic to expect at least a point against QPR. However, they either don't say owt because they can't be arsed to get into an argument with the Pessimistic Petes, they enjoy the beating I'm taking or they're cowards ;)

Fucking Hell man, a point against already relegated, gutless, QPR and I'm unrealistically positive. Give your heads a shake.

No, I actually thought it would be amusing to wind them up. But if you want to make this all about you, crack on bonny lad.

Wind them up how? the £5m loan thing?

I don't know enough about it.