A simple question

zicomartin

Should I be willing newcastle to win every game I watch (like a normal football fan would) or should I hope for the team to be relegated meaning in the future less sky cash into Ashley's purse and more chance of him getting bored and buggering off. Or should I believe in miracles and that things will change over the summer anyway.

Ideally we stay up and he sells up sooner rather than later. Going down might be a price worth paying if it were to get rid of the cunt but it's a big if and a bigger risk.

Should I be willing newcastle to win every game I watch (like a normal football fan would) or should I hope for the team to be relegated meaning in the future less sky cash into Ashley's purse and more chance of him getting bored and buggering off. Or should I believe in miracles and that things will change over the summer anyway.

Ashley will not leave until Ashley gets what Ashley wants.

I tried to sort of rationalise my feelings about this but football is emotional (for me, at least) and being rational doesn't really come into it. I've discovered I really want us to stay up.

We have already been relegated under Ashley. He didn't sell then, why should he now?

We bounced straight back up late time. He might cut hislosses if we struggle for a season or two more.

I wish it were that simple but I just don't see it. The only way to get back what he invested is to get the club back up I reckon. Catch 22.

I wish it were that simple but I just don't see it. The only way to get back what he invested is to get the club back up I reckon. Catch 22.

I'm not sure even that will get shot of him. If we keep on supporting Sports Direct then why would he want to sell us? It seems to me the only way he'll get rid of us is if it becomes too much hassle or too expensive. A mass exodus of the fans might make that happen (especially if we're not advertising SD in the premier league).