Lee Charnley

Makom

6 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

I just don't understand how Charnley is causing pain and misery just because he's a Yes man. The previous owners wreckless spending, Ashley and players who like to get sent off and can't hit a barn door are far more blameworthy.  Things could have been a lot worse also, just like Sunderland, Leeds etc.

:lol: 

There’s a bloke lives somewhere close to me who’s the spitting dabs of charnley. feel sorry for the lad as I bet he’s sound, but can’t help look at him with suspicion/contempt every time he passes.

imagine being him, eh?

Chris Waugh on Charnleys recent interview

"the club refused to allow just any question to be asked, with it being limited to only the recently filed Newcastle United Accounts for 2016/17, no other subjects allowed."

5 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Do you think Lee Charnley knows of a quick way to get rid of annoying weeds in the vegetable garden?

photo-thumb-124.jpg

Yes. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

If promotion was so life or death why did they refuse to strengthen in the January window? 

Lying lickspittel. 

Aye, also Huddersfield and Brighton both outspent us this season iirc and have never had access to PL money, they must be a financial state. I know these dodgy books say we had both their wage bills put together and doubled or something insane like that (sorry like but no way did our wage bill jump £40m from the prior PL season) but they must both be massively hurting to get this PL money paid out if anything slap head is saying is close to the truth.