Optimistic?

Makom

Reading that list is optimistic as ever Fish.

We've been trying to shift Cisse for over a year now. I actually doubt Tiote is injured at all and fancies a move a in the Summer. The only ones that will want to stay are Mike Williamson,Goufran, Obertan Ryan Taylor and local lads like Steven Taylor, Dummet, Streete, Armstrong etc.

Gouffran and Obertan won't want to stay, they'll head back to France imo where they still have something resembling a reputation as a professional footballer.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gouffran and Obertan won't want to stay, they'll head back to France imo where they still have something resembling a reputation as a professional footballer.

Will they be offered better wages? Money talks.

Fish in looney prediction shocker!

If Janmaat isn't away I'll eat my arse in Fenwicks window!

Don't know why you think Tayor is likely to go at all. Unless his contract is running out he'll be one of the ones we have to keep.

Bendy.

Anything but. However I'm confident it won't come to that as Janmaat is no doubt already screaming at his agent to get him away from sports direct!

If we go down, I don't doubt he'll try and get a move, but the price might put a few people off. If we stay up and announce a new coach, I reckon he'll stay until January at worst.

If we go down, I don't doubt he'll try and get a move, but the price might put a few people off. If we stay up and announce a new coach, I reckon he'll stay until January at worst.

If we go down and he stays I'll eat your arse!

I feel I should make it clear that while I'm not against arse eating per se, I do immediately rule out anyone called Dave and the suggestion was only made as an indication of how strongly I feel Fish is once again ridiculously optimistic :D

Edited by David Kelly

Just for clarity; that list is showing the players I feel may leave, that I've put Janmaat as least likely from that group to leave still means I believe that it may happen.

e.g. Perez isn't there, neither is Abeid or Colback.

Just for clarity; that list is showing the players I feel may leave, that I've put Janmaat as least likely from that group to leave still means I believe that it may happen.

Abeid, there's something to look forward to next season!

Abeid, there's something to look forward to next season!

He seems to get a lot of stick for a young lad in a shit team.

There's a good footballer in there.

Janmaat will be gone down or not.

Sissoko, Janmaat and Cisse will be gone.

He seems to get a lot of stick for a young lad in a shit team.

There's a good footballer in there.

I'm far from convinced about that just because he had a couple of decent games when we had that purple patch. He's been poor since then. I'd still be playing him ahead of Raylor mind.

I'm far from convinced about that just because he had a couple of decent games when we had that purple patch. He's been poor since then. I'd still be playing him ahead of Raylor mind.

I'd share the blame amongst his team mates before I'd give up on him. Same as Cabella.

I'd share the blame amongst his team mates before I'd give up on him. Same as Cabella.

I'm worried Cabella will never be strong enough for this league but I do see something in him so I agree there. Abeid I agree to an extent but I don't really have any faith in him being anything other than very average.

I'm worried Cabella will never be strong enough for this league but I do see something in him so I agree there. Abeid I agree to an extent but I don't really have any faith in him being anything other than very average.

He'll look like a proper Premier League midfielder for Everton in a year or so.

Qatar most likely.

Im not sure tbh, the Qatar teams like their "big name" forwards and star players(Pirlo or Xavi as non-forward examples).

Hes not the sort of player they'd be going for surely?

He'll look like a proper Premier League midfielder for Everton in a year or so.

Fuck me you're in full on ridiculous prediction mode here aren't you! You've also said he's staying this summer so when do you predict Everton snapping him up?

Anzhi malkalakalkalakaa is more likely, surely?

Someone like them but not them I reckon since they've been fucked over by their owner now haven't they?

Zenit perhaps.

I think the idea that the lightweight attacking mids from abroad can't deal with the PL is a bit in the past now tbh.

Look at the likes of Silva, Cazorla, Ozil, Oscar etc.

None of them at any bigger or tougher than Cabella really, its just the same old thing, new league at a higher level takes time to adjust to, certainly not helped by the shit he has playing with him.

He'll come good I think.