Really :lol: Grammar police?

This is how far you've fallen.

I bet the lads at the club on Sunday can't wait to hear how you've pulled some random about his grammar on the Internet. :lol:

I'm not pulling you on your grammar, man! Just the deliberate mistakes. And the fishing of course. :lol:

Yeah, my favourite thing about the Uber drivers I've encountered so far is that they barely speak English, so I don't have to listen to any bullshit. Mind there's a trade off in that they're pretty terrible drivers - the one the other night just came to a standstill partway round a roundabout while he worked out which Exit he needed to take.

Yeah, my favourite thing about the Uber drivers I've encountered so far is that they barely speak English, so I don't have to listen to any bullshit. Mind there's a trade off in that they're pretty terrible drivers - the one the other night just came to a standstill partway round a roundabout while he worked out which country he was in.

Fixed.

The drivers couldn't be happier, best company they've worked for all have said. I obviously can't comment on pay but what he did say the system in which they are paid is excellent.

They've got to appear happy man otherwise their customers give them shitty scores and they get fired.

Joking aside, it is disgusting that such low paid workers get "scored" after every job.

Going out next week and will be needing a taxi home late on a Fri night but don't want to have to specify a time and pre-book. Haven't used Uber before but looks like it might be the best way from what a lot of you have said. Safe enough for a woman on her own at the witching hour?

Don't want to hear none of you lot whinging about the low paid or poor sports direct staff etc etc any more.

Typical bleeding heart lefties that talk a good game but are happy to squeeze the working class to save a few pennies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: