We had a music-friendly Uber driver on Saturday night (well, early hours of Sunday morning). Eurovision choons blasting out all the way from central That London to smelly Lewisham. Good times. :boogie:

Though to be fair to CT, that's the one thing he probably would be amenable to in his cab, the geet big hom.

Going live with the Christmas CD tomorrow as it happens :)

c82e8fce05bc87cddfbefa55a6e861fd.jpg

If he stuck the input cable up his nipsy, he could use his head as the speaker cone.

:lol:

Next time I fancy smoking a massive coner, I'll just load a massive gauze of skunk on CT's head and start chugging away.

Aye I ended up stood in a taxi queue cos one of the lasses with us was too mortal for me to contemplate trying to walk her through getting Uber set uo on her phone and also too mortal to be left to get into a taxi by herself.

I checked Uber though and there was a car 4 minutes away whilst I stood for about 15 minutes in this queue.

Aye I ended up stood in a taxi queue cos one of the lasses with us was too mortal for me to contemplate trying to walk her through getting Uber set uo on her phone and also too mortal to be left to get into a taxi by herself.

Dirty bastard.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

I'm going to believe you otherwise you're tight as fuck not just putting her in the Uber and getting her home safe and sound. At least you saw her into the taxi. That's another thing I like about Uber is being able to pick people up and pay for their car, handy for sending babysitters home etc.

I'm going to believe you otherwise you're tight as fuck not just putting her in the Uber and getting her home safe and sound. At least you saw her into the taxi. That's another thing I like about Uber is being able to pick people up and pay for their car, handy for sending babysitters home etc.

Fuck me, one's having it away with defenceless, pissed colleagues, the others at it with the fucking babysitter! Fucking can of worms been opened in this thread, mind.

I didn't know you could put people in an Uber you booked or else I would have. I thought you had to get your own. Would have saved me standing in a taxi queue with the drunken dregs if I'd known.

Edited by Gemmill