I think they're doing well cos they operate on a national level as opposed to many other (all?) taxi firms which are strictly local. So, if I go to London, I might not know any taxi companies there - but I do know Uber.

Also CT, there's nothing we can really do about their tax situation while the government is as it is. If only we had a progressive government which might clamp down on this sort of thing...

I think they're doing well cos they operate on a national level as opposed to many other (all?) taxi firms which are strictly local. So, if I go to London, I might not know any taxi companies there - but I do know Uber.

Also CT, there's nothing we can really do about their tax situation while the government is as it is. If only we had a progressive government which might clamp down on this sort of thing...

We had one for 13 years. They didn't [emoji6]

Can't understand all the happy clappy excitement :lol:

It's just another taxi firm which has very poor coverage and charges you through the nose at peak times.

Nearly all taxi firms have an app and take cards already.

Would have especially thought the socially conscious on here wouldn't be giving their money to a firm that pays no UK Tax. [emoji6]

Rattled

Not at all :lol: just can't quite understand the OMG uber!!!!

c38d13d14e5c10551a8b4cbac3e001fd.jpg

Think you're over selling mild interest in a time (and cost) saving taxi app.

Which isn't like you at all.

How is it cost saving to a minicab if it's the same cost or a lot more at peak times?

And how is their app anymore time saving than my firms app?

Their drivers are just minicab drivers who have signed up. I could sign up in 10 minutes and be a uber driver.

They have around 15,000 drivers in the UK. There are more ordinary taxis / private hire drivers in Tyne and Wear.

£7.15 from central station to St James park ffs :lol:

I'd pay that gladly if they could guarantee the driver wouldn't talk shite. :good:

(Not really, fucking hate getting taxis).

How is it cost saving to a minicab if it's the same cost or a lot more at peak times?

And how is their app anymore time saving than my firms app?

Their drivers are just minicab drivers who have signed up. I could sign up in 10 minutes and be a uber driver.

They have around 15,000 drivers in the UK. There are more ordinary taxis / private hire drivers in Tyne and Wear.

I'm tawkin' abaht Lahndon me owld mucka

But this is free market enterprise mate, you should be well on board. They'll be seeing you squirm and think "I'm all right Jack"

I'm tawkin' abaht Lahndon me owld mucka

But this is free market enterprise mate, you should be well on board. They'll be seeing you squirm and think "I'm all right Jack"

London uber drivers are just London minicab drivers :lol:

It's cheaper than black cabs and quicker to hail a cab on uber than it is to get a black cab, more often than not.

Happy to help Mr Soft. :good:

See the post you mentioned London in without answering THE FUCKING QUESTIONS

The fucking irony of you pulling up anyone on that score. :lol: :lol: :lol: