• 1 month later...

Used this for the first time this morning. £6.11 for the journey from Sandyford to Regent Centre, very reasonable and the whole experience of summoning a car on your phone and having it there within 3 minutes was much better than trying to get a taxi.

CT, time to start thinking about making the move over, I reckon.

Used this for the first time this morning. £6.11 for the journey from Sandyford to Regent Centre, very reasonable and the whole experience of summoning a car on your phone and having it there within 3 minutes was much better than trying to get a taxi.

CT, time to start thinking about making the move over, I reckon.

Our customers have been able to " summon a car via their phone" for quite some time. Welcome to the modern age. I wonder how chuffed you will be when the price soars at "peak periods".

Paris aeronautical conference the other week, got an exec on uber to go to the airport, saw the surge, ignored it and requested anyway. 180 notes :lol: Whoops.

The difference i've found with apps with traditional taxi firms and the uber app is that the taxi apps call a taxi typically driven by a cunt whereas Uber tends to be canny.

Paris aeronautical conference the other week, got an exec on uber to go to the airport, saw the surge, ignored it and requested anyway. 180 notes :lol: Whoops.

The difference i've found with apps with traditional taxi firms and the uber app is that the taxi apps call a taxi typically driven by a cunt whereas Uber tends to be canny.

That would have been a fiver on the Metro.

Has anyone on here got an uber promo code they want me to use to get them a tenner btw? If so, hand it over by PM, first come, first served. By the same token, anyone wishing to join is welcome to use my code - we both get a tenner credit on our accounts, so free taxi journey.