Hull City vs Manchester United

Tom

Assuming that we're going to achieve the square root of FUCK ALL against West Ham I suppose this is where our focus will be.

Come on...U..Uni...the red ones!!!1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure. It's like the club is in a coma, persistent vegative state. Hull could do us a favour by pulling the plug. Ashley liquidating the club and us starting again from the bottom of the pyramid would be preferable to the current situation.

Aye that actually might be some manner of adventure, with future prospects to look forward to. Maybe we could ensure a fan held stake in the club to avoid any fuckwits like Ashley ever getting their hands on it again, etc. With the size crowd we have, we'd be back up the divisions in no time.

Other teams and the media would give us hell like, but they do that anyway.

I'm not sure. It's like the club is in a coma, persistent vegative state. Hull could do us a favour by pulling the plug. Ashley liquidating the club and us starting again from the bottom of the pyramid would be preferable to the current situation.

Sadly I think relegation only tightens his grip as he would have to subsidise the club via loans again.

We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. <_<

Man Utd fans seem split between wanting to finish strongly like a team of professionals and wanting to throw the game because it'd be funny. I kind of understand that point - imagine it was the other way round - we'd have a fair chunk of people who'd want us to lose the game so that they'd go down. We should probably take it as a compliment.

I do think that they'll be playing kids at that point, mind you. It's gonna be an interesting weekend.

Steve Bruce has already started the mind games by stating in the Sunday press that 'Manchester United owe me big time'.

That'll have absolutely no effect on Man U. None of the current squad know what his history is with the club and I'm sure the manager doesn't give a toss either.

The best chance Hull have is that Man U puts a junior squad out.

Meanwhile, we'll draw.

Reckon we both lose our games and we manage to cling on like a big old winnit.

We are the stubborn piece of shit of the league :lol:

The one sticky fleck of turd that we wish was down the crapper already.

Hull City have never taken a point from Manchester United in the Premier League. Hull City have never won a Premier League game in the month of May. West Ham United have won at St. James' Park only 3 times in the Premier League, the last Hammers win at St. James' being back in November 2012: Kevin Nolan scoring the only goal of the game in a 0-1 away win.

But, none of this record bollocks doesn't matter. Newcastle seem to love setting/breaking records for all the wrong reasons. Confidence next week = 0 (probably -10)

If man u win today, won't they still be chasing one of the automatic qualification positions for the CL? If it's that or the lottery of the knock out round they might have something to play for

I'll probably just watch this next week tbh, I agree it's the important one as I give us no chance whatsoever of beating West Ham. The match today is the big one for Man Utd which is a worry for next week, as they could well and truly have the flip flops out by then.

If man u win today, won't they still be chasing one of the automatic qualification positions for the CL? If it's that or the lottery of the knock out round they might have something to play for

It comes down to this really. Hoping they are not successful against Arsenal today and that next week has some significance for them. Although I do think that Man U is chock full of raging egos and surely a couple of them will be out in full force next week regardless.

From .com

The Red Devils go to Humberside on Sunday looking to make it eight wins out of eight against the Tigers in the Premier League. In a fifteen year managerial career meanwhile, Steve Bruce has never beaten his old side.

NAILED ON HULL VICTORY.

Just cant be okay with relegation, didnt work last time, why will it work now? If anything Ashley will just invest enough to get us right back up and we'll start all over again. We're screwed with him no matter what division we play in, I'd rather it be this one.

Going to be watching the Hull game too. At least there'll be some decent football.