Newcastle United vs Fat Sam's Bubble Blowers 24/5/15

Haydnator

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The service into the box is dreadful.

They're queuing up to outdo each other in the ineffectual crossing stakes.

I'd hate to see what the performance would have looked like if some of this lot had left the room if this is what players up for the fight look like. Hard pushed to pick which one of these has something to play for and which one just had 5 days sat about playing Fifa.

Edited by Howay

Riviere halting a forward run to pass it back to Williamson in the apparent hope he would continue the move. Which he obviously didn't, as he couldn't spot the appropriate long ball in time due to pressure, and instead pinged it back to Riviere at light speed, meaning obviously that he lost the ball. All performed to predictable groans from all the stupid fuckwits who turned up today to cheer the team on, apparently expecting something better.

We do not deserve to stay up. Period. Everything about this club is rotten.

I'd hate to see what the performance would have looked like if some of this lot had left the room if this is what players up for the fight look like. Hard pushed to pick which one of these has something to play for and which one just had 5 days sat about playing Fifa.

To me it looks like they've lifted their effort but are nervous. Some of the little passes have been off and the final touches in particular have been poor. Effort wise Jonas unsurprisingly looks the busiest, his touch is still a little rusty and his shooting as always is horrid. Sissoko has been haphazard, his passing in particular is ad though he's just returned from a month out. Janmaat looks the most composed. A Williamson error is on the cards.

Hard pushed to pick which one of these has something to play for and which one just had 5 days sat about playing Fifa.

Hey, when you've been told by the boss not to watch TV or log on to Toontastic all week, then what else is there to do after training?

Edited by Mako

'Supporters have got to dig deep'. Fuck off Souness you gigantic prick.

Can't believe Gem likes him.

He has already blamed the support for our managerial instability. The sort of instability that has seen us with one permanent manager over the last four and a half years.

Tough watching. We are terrible. I don't think Hull are going to beat Man U though, despite the obviously superior effort they're putting in.

Jonas for man of the season tbh, I'm proud to say he plays for us. Not sure there's anyone else among the current gutless bunch of worms I would say the same for.

He has already blamed the support for our managerial instability. The sort of instability that has seen us with one permanent manager over the last four and a half years.

To play devil's advocate, he'd be long gone if it was down to the supporters.

As if the fans can turn around footballing ineptitude of this standard. This is already turning out like one of those classic games you see when teams need a result but lack the organisation/talent to achieve it. West Ham look more like winning than us, and that's unsurprisingly not contrary to all the pundits/commentators predictions beforehand. Still, what to they know eh Strawb?

Tough watching. We are terrible. I don't think Hull are going to beat Man U though, despite the obviously superior effort they're putting in.

Jonas for man of the season tbh, I'm proud to say he plays for us. Not sure there's anyone else among the current gutless bunch of worms I would say the same for.

Man U don't look like they give a sh|t honestly. Our only hope there is a scoreless draw or own goal. Manure don't look like they are up for much of an effort today.

Hope I'm a jinx in that respect.