Newcastle United vs Fat Sam's Bubble Blowers 24/5/15

Haydnator

FUCK OFF SOUNESS!

Still banging on about managerial continuity. Pardew was here for over four years! How much longer is classed as acceptable?

And he left on his own accord.

Souness is and always will be a bitter deluded cunt!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK OFF SOUNESS!

Still banging on about managerial continuity. Pardew was here for over four years! How much longer is classed as acceptable?

:lol: What a prick, continuity only works if the bloke in charge is talented otherwise why wouldn't every club just appoint some random and keep them around for ten year? Ridiculous statement from a ridiculous man.

Today has been far better than expected-

Avoided the drop

Jonas scores the Winner

Above the Inbreds

Both Sourness and Fat Sam going home to kick the dog.

Definitely potting brown tonight. :good:

Honestly, I wouldn't have bet a penny on us beating West Ham today.

Credit to the lads for putting in a decent shift for a change.

Full marks to Riviere for not scoring, wor lass, even the bairn, would have scored that sitter he missed.

Well done Jonas, too bad he didn't have his mask.

Where was Perez? Too bad he didn't get a kick in the final match.

Carver is the best coach in the League(well he told us so didn't he)

Andy Carroll would have mixed emotions about this game(or would he?)

First time I've ever seen such a blatant 3 to 1 on the keeper and the keeper coming off best.

Ashley? well I saw his first time TV interview, did you?

Today has been immeasurably worse than expected. Not only did we stay up, condemning us to yet another Ashley season, we did so because of the effort of players who will not be here next season (because of Ashley's model), leaving us with the likes of Williamson, Anita and Riviera, because, well, who the fuck is going to buy them off us? Finishing above Sunderland is great, until you realise that's how a normal NUFC season is supposed to end. Under Ashley it's become a goal, rather than an expectation. We didn't even get to spoil Fat Sam's contract negotiations with a great performance, he clearly knew he was off weeks ago, and this result will have zero likelihood on him getting another PL job, because West am actually played alright considering it was a nothing game for them.

Ashley will invest. Undoubtedly. He has to because the risk of us going down is too big. We'll buy a few players and be good. Then we'll sell the players that have made us good, making us awful again. Repeat.

I'm interested to see who he makes manager.

Today has been immeasurably worse than expected. Not only did we stay up, condemning us to yet another Ashley season, we did so because of the effort of players who will not be here next season (because of Ashley's model), leaving us with the likes of Williamson, Anita and Riviera, because, well, who the fuck is going to buy them off us? Finishing above Sunderland is great, until you realise that's how a normal NUFC season is supposed to end. Under Ashley it's become a goal, rather than an expectation. We didn't even get to spoil Fat Sam's contract negotiations with a great performance, he clearly knew he was off weeks ago, and this result will have zero likelihood on him getting another PL job, because West am actually played alright considering it was a nothing game for them.

Are you after attention or something?

I am mighty relieved we were playing West Ham today, they were in holiday mode and were absolutely terrible.

That said it makes you wonder why the players didn't put that level of commitment and desire into the past 10 games.

That said it makes you wonder why the players didn't put that level of commitment and desire into the past 10 games.

How is it any wonder? We lost those games because we were in holiday mode, because a) we had a manager who was just a temp, and B) we have an owner who said the club's only goal is to maintain our PL status.

Jonas for manager.

Shola as Director of Football.

(I was joking but I actually quite like the sound of a Jonas/Shola managing duo)

Edited by Bictor

My love and passion came flooding back today, It's something that I haven't really for a couple of years. Today was just overwhelming, Jonas scoring the goal that secured our status as a premier league club couldn't have been any better.

I hope to the high gods that we move on from this and start to challenge in the league. My passion has been reinstalled and so has my affirmation that we could truly be one of Englands biggest forces given some investment and real leadership.

Lets hope that Charnley does not give the job to either Carver or McClaren and that we see an overhaul of the squad. Who knows maybe we could see a team to be proud of.

My love and passion came flooding back today, It's something that I haven't really for a couple of years. Today was just overwhelming, Jonas scoring the goal that secured our status as a premier league club couldn't have been any better.

I hope to the high gods that we move on from this and start to challenge in the league. My passion has been reinstalled and so has my affirmation that we could truly be one of Englands biggest forces given some investment and real leadership.

Lets hope that Charnley does not give the job to either Carver or McClaren and that we see an overhaul of the squad. Who knows maybe we could see a team to be proud of.

Or he could be lying piece of shit.