Newcastle United vs Fat Sam's Bubble Blowers 24/5/15

Haydnator

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, there's normally about four games on the final day. With us and Hull both in with a shout of going down we'll both be on.

Spacey-Yay.gif

Sunday 3pm it's the Saturday 3pms that aren't shown it's a knocking bet we'll be on.

Ah yes, you're quite right

Honestly think it's now a case of relying on Hull not winning. Can just about picture Mrs. Doubtfire on the pitch singing "We Are Staying Up".

it's going to end in tears, specifically - those provided by a 40 year old, slightly overweight wonga strip-clad geordie weeping obligingly into the sky cameras.

Incidentally it's only 10/1 for Sunderland to lose both their games & Newcastle & Hull both to win. :lol:

That would be superb. If it wasn't for the fact that I just can't see us beating WHam, I'd probably go in on that.

Any chance he left a note behind, "There is no money left"?

Probably left something like 'Dear Mike, I have told you countless times not to blow the finances constantly on Greggs. January was the last straw. I quit.'

How appropriate that we will be playing this game in a strip with an out of date sponsor's logo on it. Wonga is re-branding itself in the hope of shedding its dodgy image. Our re-branding effort for next season however is a new strip with their old logo, because Sports Direct had already bought them in bulk and they're already sitting somewhere in a warehouse ready to be picked by zero hours drones to fill Fat Mike's pockets with lots of lovely profit.

How appropriate that we will be playing this game in a strip with an out of date sponsor's logo on it.

Not very appropriate.