Newcastle United vs Fat Sam's Bubble Blowers 24/5/15

Haydnator

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well this has apparently happened. He must have seen the new strip too.

He was just gathering material for his next book.

Has to go out to win this game with Cisse and Perez starting up top.

I can't believe that he gave the players days off this week, they should have been in every day working on a game plan. When was the last time we scored from a set piece? We also seem to be inept at defending crosses into the box. In fact we can't defend at all.

That sort of advanced thinking is too much for this fucking team to comprehend though.

Has to go out to win this game with Cisse and Perez starting up top.

I can't believe that he gave the players days off this week, they should have been in every day working on a game plan. When was the last time we scored from a set piece? We also seem to be inept at defending crosses into the box. In fact we can't defend at all.

That sort of advanced thinking is too much for this fucking team to comprehend though.

I'd imagine that given Carver's tactical acumen he could pass on his gameplan via a single text message rather than trouble the players to come in.

Cisse can't be match fit. I'd be inclined to leave some attacking options on the bench anyway.

Matters not, feed the papa and he will score.

We've refused to play positive all season and look where it has got us, now is the time.

Future captain Williamson is back for this. That should shore up our defense. ;) I mean, he should be a beast at defending set pieces given he's 6`4 right?

I wouldn't start Cisse, but I would get him involved not too long after the break. With our track record I think the best scenario for us winning will be to go into the break on level terms. If we go in ahead we'll not know what to do in the second half and if we go in behind we don't have the fire power to score two or more goals.

I think the best scenario for us winning will be to go in looking to break Adrian and Jaaskelainen's legs with late, nasty tackles.

Finally some of that sweet tactical discussion this place has been sorely lacking lately. I blame those derailing shit posters following the U-21's around like a bad smell.

As if they have too :lol:

Sam could take them out on the piss the night before and they'd still scrape a 0-1 victory.

Go out with Livermore and they'll be fucking buzzing for the first 45 minutes.

Matters not, feed the papa and he will score.

We've refused to play positive all season and look where it has got us, now is the time.

I think it does matter. A lot of his game is about sharpness so if he's not match fit he's nowhere near the player he can be. Different scenario throwing him on in the last third of the game if we need to create pressure as he's the sort of player who instinctively takes up positions in the box where the ball will fall to him. Not exactly ideal either way as, ordinarily, he should be starting for us.