Newcastle United vs Fat Sam's Bubble Blowers 24/5/15

Haydnator

Perez on the bench and Riviere starts :lol:

Team news - NUFC starting XI: Krul, Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Dummett, Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Gutierrez, Rivière, Cissé.

Edited by @yourservice

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez on the bench and Riviere starts :lol:

Team news - NUFC starting XI: Krul, Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Dummett, Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Gutierrez, Rivière, Cissé.

Not much in the way of width or pace in that line up is there. Williamson and Dummet centre back and left back respectively so at least our distribution will be good.

I think it might be easiest to just accept that we're going down and consider that anything else AS A TOTAL FUCKING DISASTER BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN ASHLEY WILL BE STAYING HERE FOREVER

I fixed your post Ray mate.

Come on people, relegation is the only acceptable outcome today. Stay strong.

:lol: live coverage of a local affiliate showing a fire truck spray down an overturned tanker truck on the channel that is supposed to show Hull. How is it important breaking news to show endless coverage of the FD hosing down a truck. Looks like I'm going to actually watch us go down instead of watching Hull stay up.

I really think we'll be staying up today for some reason...