Eurovision

Meenzer

• 1 year later...

Haha, sorry, I've got used to no one giving a shit :D I'll give you my thoughts on the second semi (so to speak) in due course... I had Hungary as a nailed-on qualifier tonight though (just lost a decent amount on them in the top 15 market as a result of the DNQ), so I'm not sure how much use I am. :lol: 

Of the most likely qualifiers tomorrow (odds-wise) I'd say the six shortest should be fine. After that I'm most sceptical about Macedonia (they haven't qualified for years and are uniquely talented at fucking up the staging, though they've been given a prime slot in the running order so should be okay) and Armenia ("angry woman standing alone on stage shouting" is one of my favourite genres but I'm not convinced Europe agrees).

I might stick another accumulator on the lot, cheers (top 6 that is). 

What's the craic with declaring the winner of SF1. Coral has settled.my Australia bet as a loser, but Betfair is still showing the market as suspended (I've got a lay bet on there). Have they actually said who won it yet, and if not when will the lazy cunts sort it out?! 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I might stick another accumulator on the lot, cheers (top 6 that is). 

What's the craic with declaring the winner of SF1. Coral has settled.my Australia bet as a loser, but Betfair is still showing the market as suspended (I've got a lay bet on there). Have they actually said who won it yet, and if not when will the lazy cunts sort it out?! 

They don't release the semi-final results until after the final, so as not to give away what might happen in the final. So if Coral have settled a bet on the SF1 winner market, they shouldn't have. :D Full results should be out within an hour or two of the show finishing, so very early hours of Sunday morning.

• Meenzer changed the title to Eurovision