Eurovision

Meenzer

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

There's boxing on you know lads

If you want to watch two virtually naked men cuddle and slap each other, fill your boots. 

I’ll stick with the fit lasses and freaks. 

It's clearly political. Even the Irish and Australians are snubbing us. We could have the Beetles in their heyday performing please please me and we'd still come last. 

Edited by Renton

Was round the Watford born & bred in laws yesterday (they’ve had better days :lol:  ) this shite was on in the background.... the only thing I took from it was when Madonna was being interviewed wearing that eye patch she reminded me of Spongebob Squarepants :cuppa:

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It's clearly political. Even the Irish and Australians are snubbing us. We could have the Beetles in their heyday performing please please me and we'd still come last. 

If you're watching Eurovision for the ceremonial tallying of the points, you're in it for the wrong reasons.

So they managed to fuck up the results. :lol:

https://eurovision.tv/story/ebu-issues-statement-on-eurovision-2019-grand-final-result

No major changes, but I wonder if Betfair will resettle my top 15 France lay now. A customer service dweeb tonight told me they won't be because it's more than 72 hours afterwards, but other people are being told other things. It'd turn a bad year into a good one betting-wise, so... :pray: 

Did you ever get that issue with Coral sorted, @Gemmill? I'm sure it won't have escaped your attention that Kate Bush-Tucker did indeed win SF1...

6 hours ago, Meenzer said:

So they managed to fuck up the results. :lol:

https://eurovision.tv/story/ebu-issues-statement-on-eurovision-2019-grand-final-result

No major changes, but I wonder if Betfair will resettle my top 15 France lay now. A customer service dweeb tonight told me they won't be because it's more than 72 hours afterwards, but other people are being told other things. It'd turn a bad year into a good one betting-wise, so... :pray: 

Did you ever get that issue with Coral sorted, @Gemmill? I'm sure it won't have escaped your attention that Kate Bush-Tucker did indeed win SF1...

Aye they re-settled it as a winner. It happened without me having to do anything so I'm assuming someone else complained. 

That's bullshit from Betfair, although it's mostly bullshit from Eurovision! 

On 19/05/2019 at 07:21, ewerk said:

I thought that the fat little wanker wasn't that bad by Eurovision standards.

So that’s where CT’s been 

• 2 months later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Eurovision