Eurovision

Meenzer

Just now, RobinRobin said:

At least the British entry won't be last this time 🙂

Or has Russia been banned? 😕

Yes. Along with Belarus. Also btw, the cheek of you lot being allowed in on this. 

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Yes. Along with Belarus. Also btw, the cheek of you lot being allowed in on this. 

Don't fucking include me as "you lot"! :smile:

Completely agree with you about Oz being involved, but it is certainly an unusual hit down here.

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Did the Americans get told to fuck off when they were angling to be in? Sure I saw an advert for “The American Song Contest” the other day which I can only imagine is Eurovision with all of the charming camp stripped right out of it 

If I say that this was the winner:

9 hours ago, Meenzer said:

If I say that this was the winner:

What a truly soulless parcel of shit. They should really embrace the kitsch of Americana and have an endless parade of teddy boys and flappers but no, they haven’t got a clue

Second semi-final is on BBC Three tonight, incidentally, and it's the one the UK can vote in. It starts with Finland, who've thawed out The Rasmus for the occasion, then proceeds via a Serbian Mystic Meg singing about health insurance and Meghan Markle's hair, and a gender-bending junkie rocker from San Marino riding a bucking bronco. After that things start to get a bit weird...

• Haha 7

My sources tell me the Irish lass went out on the piss with Rydeon (or whatever the buck toothed fuckers name is??)  the other night so she could ingratiate herself with the top Eurovision movers and shakers (am presuming that’s @Meenzer and his posse?)  but the public spoke and she’s now deemed to have “let her country down “ which will be now be chanted at her whenever she leaves the house to get a pint of milk . 

Genuine txt I received from my source (the current mrs PL, obvs) last night, she’s bereft.. 

526B77DA-2B06-4C31-A606-371B79A881BA.jpeg

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Eurovision