Sign in to follow this  
Meenzer

Eurovision 2015...6...7...8...9

Haha, sorry, I've got used to no one giving a shit :D I'll give you my thoughts on the second semi (so to speak) in due course... I had Hungary as a nailed-on qualifier tonight though (just lost a decent amount on them in the top 15 market as a result of the DNQ), so I'm not sure how much use I am. :lol: 

Aye the commentator was rabbiting on about how Hungary always qualify so when there was one pick left I thought I was in the money. Bastards! 

Of the most likely qualifiers tomorrow (odds-wise) I'd say the six shortest should be fine. After that I'm most sceptical about Macedonia (they haven't qualified for years and are uniquely talented at fucking up the staging, though they've been given a prime slot in the running order so should be okay) and Armenia ("angry woman standing alone on stage shouting" is one of my favourite genres but I'm not convinced Europe agrees).

I might stick another accumulator on the lot, cheers (top 6 that is). 

What's the craic with declaring the winner of SF1. Coral has settled.my Australia bet as a loser, but Betfair is still showing the market as suspended (I've got a lay bet on there). Have they actually said who won it yet, and if not when will the lazy cunts sort it out?! 

FFS. Gemmill denigrating Europe's (and a few other places) premier cultural spectacle to a fucking bet. Shame. 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I might stick another accumulator on the lot, cheers (top 6 that is). 

What's the craic with declaring the winner of SF1. Coral has settled.my Australia bet as a loser, but Betfair is still showing the market as suspended (I've got a lay bet on there). Have they actually said who won it yet, and if not when will the lazy cunts sort it out?! 

They don't release the semi-final results until after the final, so as not to give away what might happen in the final. So if Coral have settled a bet on the SF1 winner market, they shouldn't have. :D Full results should be out within an hour or two of the show finishing, so very early hours of Sunday morning.

Nice one cheers. And aye Coral have definitely settled it, the bellends. I'll get on to them if it turns out Aus won. 

Any app recommendations? They all rate pretty shit on the android store although I've got one to keep scores which seems okay. Yes, I am watching this. :gay:

6 hours ago, Meenzer said:

ipanews_aa3ae1b7-13c0-4a25-b1fa-a3f58a74

EuropaPress_2131982_13_MAY_2019_ISRAEL_T

This is basically how tonight is going to pan out.

Iceland :lol:

Shitepunk. 

Fucking mint.