Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JawD

Ranger

365 posts in this topic

Love that club statement by the way, no "best wishes" or "good luck in his future endeavours" or anything like that.

Just thought the exact same thing.

No doubt return to his scumbag roots, sadly though I suspect he probably got a half decent pay off to go.

Good riddance. He'll sink without trace now.

I predict the next we will hear of him will be a crime, another crime, another crime, bankruptcy, more crime, remember that lad? Noel Ryder or something? He was a twat wasn't he.

Bet the Celtic fans were getting chubbies when they first read the title of this thread.

Probably still are, there's a player who would thrive in that league going for free.

After Sammy and Shane, now Nile. Xisco went too right?

With the January improvements we seem to be taking this squad thing seriously.

Keep the positive house cleaning going. Keep the dead wood moving.

He's been an embarassment to the club virtually from the off so I'm glad the cunts gone. Sad that he's no doubt leaving with a payoff that would take most people years to earn and that it's taken so long!