Essays and Pointless Waffle

toonotl

40 lines isn't an essay, it's just a good night out with Jake Livermore and friends. Pointless waffle is what comes after the 40 lines, both here and on the night out.....

[ ] Essay

[X] Pointless Waffle

[ ] Mako realises Dr. Gloom was referring to his pointless waffle as an 'essay' because it's needlessly verbose

I pity the uneducated fool who associates "essay style" with needless verbosity or tedious, rambling writing. A well written essay is neither, just like it's not even close to 40 fucking lines. It's barely even a long letter, to stretch the post terminology to its limits.

I pity the uneducated fool who associates "essay style" with needless verbosity or tedious, rambling writing. A well written essay is neither, just like it's not even close to 40 fucking lines. It's barely even a long letter, to stretch the post terminology to its limits.

FFS, first it was essays, now you're posting like Mr. T.

Well there's your first hurdle.

Well there's your first hurdle.

:lol:

:lol: You thick cunt (not literally - just to clarify).