FC United of Manchesterr

Makom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32787590

Sorry like, but as we approach nearly a decade of Ashley ownership and stare at the prospect of a second relegation under the fat twat, I am jealous as fuck of this lot.

After just 10 years and still with crowds of just 2k, these fuckers now have a fan owned and community focussed football club which is just two promotions away from the Football League, and they're just about to open their own fully owned Football League standard stadium.

All it took for them to get off their arses was rising ticket prices and being told to sit down, which is nothing compared to the shit that fans of our club have meekly accepted as the price to pay to watch infinitely worse football and win nothing.

Whatever the fuck it is NUST or AO.com or any of the other current protest groups think they're achieving, they need to stop immediately, and do whatever it is this lot did to get this club off the ground. I for one would switch allegiance to FCUN in a heartbeat, and be the first on the season ticket waiting list.

OK guys, you're starting to sound like Newcastle Online grade muppets now. I thought we had already established that I'm the ideas guy, I leave the petty bureaucracy to others.

OK guys, you're starting to sound like Newcastle Online grade muppets now. I thought we had already established that I'm the ideas guy, I leave the petty bureaucracy to others.

Ok, sounds good - you delegate and I'll do the grunt work.

I'm sorry, I couldn't read that , did you just say

" I can't because I'm to busy filling my rival team's message boards with dull shite"?

I'm sorry, I couldn't read that , did you just say

" I can't because I'm to busy filling my rival team's message boards with dull shite"?

Like I said, Newcastle Online grade muppetry this. If I am a mackem, then obviously I'm the most intelligent and most knowledgeable of them all. If anything, I'm flattered.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32787590

Sorry like, but as we approach nearly a decade of Ashley ownership and stare at the prospect of a second relegation under the fat twat, I am jealous as fuck of this lot.

After just 10 years and still with crowds of just 2k, these fuckers now have a fan owned and community focussed football club which is just two promotions away from the Football League, and they're just about to open their own fully owned Football League standard stadium.

All it took for them to get off their arses was rising ticket prices and being told to sit down, which is nothing compared to the shit that fans of our club have meekly accepted as the price to pay to watch infinitely worse football and win nothing.

Whatever the fuck it is NUST or AO.com or any of the other current protest groups think they're achieving, they need to stop immediately, and do whatever it is this lot did to get this club off the ground. I for one would switch allegiance to FCUN in a heartbeat, and be the first on the season ticket waiting list.

Look, I'm drunk so I'm gonna take this seriously.

I'd probably support this if it ever came to it, but can't we just perform some kind of hostile takeover of Gateshead? It'd save us a few years since they're established already.

If you're serious though - yeah it might work, and if the club was successful then it'd undoubtedly become more appealing to the fanbase. But should we really just let Ashley steal our club...

Like I said, Newcastle Online grade muppetry this. If I am a mackem, then obviously I'm the most intelligent and most knowledgeable of them all. If anything, I'm flattered.

Lets review other posters here that have been banished from NO:

CT

Leazes

Thompers (probably multiple times)

You

I always thought NO were a good judge of character.

makoout.com

It's not your idea though :lol: