2015 UEFA Under 21s

Makom

Is this way he was thrown off of N-O? Constantly submitting new threads?

No, I had the audacity to say that Pardew was the best coach NUFC could hope fur under the Ashley regime. I also suggested that if the same people behind SackPardew were also the ones setting up AO.com, then it probably wouldn't come up with any stellar ideas. That was enough for a few of the knuckle draggers on the forum to absolutely lose their shit and accuse me of being a mackem troll, and whoever runs the forum decided it was better for the groupthink ambience of the place to just kick me off rather than allow me to fight my corner. The ringleader was some asshole calling himself WallsendMag, which is ironic, as he would have to catch a bus into Newcastle if he had the balls to say to me IRL what he was so brave enough to do on NO. As far as I remember, I was never actually on the forum long enough to even start a thread (as they remind you about a billion times in the signup process, you have to post 100 times before you get that privelage).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I had the audacity to say that Pardew was the best coach NUFC could hope fur under the Ashley regime. I also suggested that if the same people behind SackPardew were also the ones setting up AO.com, then it probably wouldn't come up with any stellar ideas. That was enough for a few of the knuckle draggers on the forum to absolutely lose their shit and accuse me of being a mackem troll, and whoever runs the forum decided it was better for the groupthink ambience of the place to just kick me off rather than allow me to fight my corner. The ringleader was some asshole calling himself WallsendMag, which is ironic, as he would have to catch a bus into Newcastle if he had the balls to say to me IRL what he was so brave enough to do on NO. As far as I remember, I was never actually on the forum long enough to even start a thread (as they remind you about a billion times in the signup process, you have to post 100 times before you get that privelage).

:lol:

I've never been a big fan of N-O to be honest. I could be totally wrong, but it feels like it's approaching RTG in some ways - it's obviously the main Newcastle board where you get the slightly more excitable fan. I'm a little surprised that Essemmbee doesn't post there.

That said, they do have some of the best 'Gold' threads I've ever seen.

Aye.

Aye.

Don't call me a liar Alex, not unless you're able to prove me wrong. That is precisely the sort of dishonorable cuntish behaviour that typifies the average NO poster. People can easily go look if they don't believe me.

Love how now, anyone that even slightly disagrees with Cuntychops, gets accused of ......

Oh no.......

....not that!

"Typical N-O poster".

How long we looking at before he offers someone out?

Love how now, anyone that even slightly disagrees with Cuntychops, gets accused of ......

Oh no.......

....not that!

"Typical N-O poster".

How long we looking at before he offers someone out?

The fuck are you on about? I've said that about 3 times on here. And I'd be careful laughing at those who offer people out on the internet - it's not the sort of thing I'd do, no, but it has already happened to me on here, by an administrator no less. I wouldn't want to see you lose your role for not backing up the management, although it would be one way this place could differentiate itself from NO....

Edited by Mako

Which is ironic.

The fuck are you on about?

If he had the balls to say to me IRL what he was so brave enough to do on NO.. accuse me of being a mackem troll.. be careful laughing at those who offer people out on the internet.

The fuck.. ?

Fuck.. Knuckle dragger.. Fight.. IRL..

Don't think we're really needed here to be honest lads.

The fuck are you on about? I've said that about 3 times on here. And I'd be careful laughing at those who offer people out on the internet - it's not the sort of thing I'd do, no, but it has already happened to me on here, by an administrator no less. I wouldn't want to see you lose your role for not backing up the management, although it would be one way this place could differentiate itself from NO....

The first rule of toontastic fight club is that you do not talk about toontastic fight club.

From my experience of it, I had assumed the first rule of Toontastic fight club was you had to own a caravan. Not worth fighting if there's no prize at stake, right?