McClaren, Laudrup, Carvs, The tea lady?

Howay

I can just see it

How?

You mean, the relegated Steve Bruce that is (I think) still under contract with Hull? That Steve Bruce? There isn't some other Steve Bruce that would make more sense? Like Professor of Sociology Steve Bruce - from the University of Aberdeen?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been horseshit, but the mate who told me is an ex-pro and has no reason to make that kind of thing up. The guy who told him may have been disgruntled, but... I dunno... seems in line with other reports?

I wouldn't put it past him, loosing interest if things are going wrong between him and the board. And he fell out with the board at nearly every other club he've been at.

He certainly is gifted, but he's a liability.

I wouldn't put it past him, loosing interest if things are going wrong between him and the board. And he fell out with the board at nearly every other club he've been at.

He certainly is gifted, but he's a liability.

Well, given how endearing our lot are, he's sure to get along famously with them...

How?

You mean, the relegated Steve Bruce that is (I think) still under contract with Hull? That Steve Bruce? There isn't some other Steve Bruce that would make more sense? Like Professor of Sociology Steve Bruce - from the University of Aberdeen?

:lol:

I can see him resigning.

You do know contracts mean fuck all in football nowadays? I know we're talking Ashley who will go for the cheapest option like so it would mean buying out Bruce, but I just have a feeling Bruce will resign.

I heard in training at Swansea he'd tell players to get changed if the passed it long or took more than two touches. He banned mobiles and would make players sit through hours of video about mountain climbing and wilderness survival. Twice he cancelled training when it was raining and ordered the players in for more vids on mountaineering.

Laudrup is not happening.

The shitheads will wait to appoint anyone as they will want to spend whatever it is they plan to spend without interference.

Then it will be too late to get their man 'over the line'.

Then we'll start the season with a better squad and Carver in charge.

I heard in training at Swansea he'd tell players to get changed if the passed it long or took more than two touches. He banned mobiles and would make players sit through hours of video about mountain climbing and wilderness survival. Twice he cancelled training when it was raining and ordered the players in for more vids on mountaineering.

The mobile banning isnt a bad thing!

Laudrup is not happening.

The shitheads will wait to appoint anyone as they will want to spend whatever it is they plan to spend without interference.

Then it will be too late to get their man 'over the line'.

Then we'll start the season with a better squad and Carver in charge.

i do hope that even ashley isn't moronic enough to appoint carver. i suspect you'r right though and we'll take ages to appoint someone and that they won't have a say in recruitment.

The other thing was that players took turns in washing his car and he would encourage them to make up little ditties in his honour and sing them to each other after training.

The other thing was that players took turns in washing his car and he would encourage them to make up little ditties in his honour and sing them to each other after training.

Even if that isn't true I'm going to believe it :lol:

At the end at Swansea he was doing some sessions in Danish and barking Kierkegaard quotes regarding individualism and the human reality at the attacking players.

I can see him resigning.

You do know contracts mean fuck all in football nowadays? I know we're talking Ashley who will go for the cheapest option like so it would mean buying out Bruce, but I just have a feeling Bruce will resign.

I'll tug off Bernie Slaven in Fenwicks window while I bath Lee Ryder's balls in the spittle from my tongue if it's Steve Bruce.

At the end at Swansea he was doing some sessions in Danish and barking Kierkegaard quotes regarding individualism and the human reality at the attacking players.

I heard that. He would jazz up working with the strikers who were informed about the purity of striking the ball along the lines of the Dogma collective. However I think he went too far when he tried to ban the use of Welsh in the city center.

Edited by Park Life

JFH being quoted in the Sun as next Head Coach.

Done a good job at Burton, but can't see it myself.

He's been reported as wanting to earn his stripes at a lower level, instead of just trading on his reputation and getting a top job -ahem- John Barnes -ahem-.