McClaren, Laudrup, Carvs, The tea lady?

Howay

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have him here tbh. Ticks a number of boxes.

Whether he'd want to leave the City 'project' is another thing.

Apparently he's out of contract at City.

lets hold lots of talks. just as long as we dont actually make a decision. wtf does charnley do all day, make inventories of the toilet rolls and stationery? Useless fucker

Charnleys previous job was filling in the team sheet for the reserves. To think he's now in control of appointing a new manager and giving players like Jonas their cards it's pathetic. We might get linked to a few names for the manager head/coach job but once they realise they'll be working under restrictions by these clowns they'll be running from SJP.

Rather Vieira than McClaren. Shteve was fine when we were 3 games from relegation and needed somebody who knew what he was doing to save us, but now that we've stopped up we really should be aiming higher than somebody who ended the season with 2 wins out of 12 or something like that. That record is Pardewesque.

That would be an exciting appointment for me, he'd bring fresh ideas and a new direction for the team IMO. Strange one granted due to his lack of managerial experience but fuck it give him a shot at it.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I can't really see why he'd want to come here.

A chance at his first managerial job at the top level, with the projected backing from the board he could put his stamp on the team and give it a new direction. Why wouldn't he?

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I find it difficult why would he come to us, he seems to have a strong personality which I feel would clash with Ashley and Co. I wouldn't say no to him, Keegan was just as inexperienced when he took over. So yeah anybody would be better than Carver, I think the sticking point would be, he'd want his own staff.