Ins and Outs for next season

Whoever gets the job needs to be ruthless in clearing out the dross once and for all.

Outs by their own choice: Krul, Tiote, Cisse, Sissoko

Outs by club: Elliot, Williamson, Raylor, Saylor, Dummett, Anita, Obertan, Gouffran, Ameobi, Riviere

Ins: Dier, Redmond, Bolasie, Austin, Van Aanholt, Adrian, Bamford, Dembele, Guidetti, Chicarito, Vlaar, Van Diijk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've mentioned Dier in every one of your posts about us buying players.

Why do you think he'll be leaving tottenham after one season having played 25 league matches to come to us?

Adrian another one who has no reason at all to come here, Chicarito will have better offers, as will Vlaar, Bamford could only be a loan, Guidetti isn't good enough for this league, Redmond will stay at Norwich.

Depends on the Head Coach but I'd expect to see a good number of comings and goings.

Wouldn't advocate spending a great deal of money on players already plying their trade in England.

Saying that, Austin and Ings are two I'd chase.

Jonas, Raylor, Sammy, have all probably played their last game for us. Add to that Colo, Sissoko and Tiote will probably orchestrate moves.

Love to see the back of Obertan, Williamson, S.Taylor and Elliott.

I'll add to that, what about the last however many years its been makes you think whoever gets the job will have any say at all in "clearing the dross out"

ruthless :lol: they'll get sent packing from the interview if they show a hint of it.

I can see them renewing some of them contracts on MASSIVELY reduced wages. I.e S.Taylor for sure.

His contract runs out June 16, he'll be 30. He'll be unlikely to accept any reduction in pay, and we're unlikely to offer him an extension anyway, that's not what we do.

I've heard that Sissoko wants to stay?

I noticed that he pointed to the badge as he celebrated.

Probably just lip service, but he could have been advised that his poor performances have meant he's slipped off the RADAR of Champions League clubs? Maybe he's trying to ingratiate himself because it's unlikely a top club will be keen to buy him?

Keiran Trippier apparently has a 3.5 million release clause which is pretty low for a good english player.

Would people fancy him if it meant Janmaat moving to play in the middle?

sissoko is the sort of player that would probably kick on if he had better players around him. but he's a typically french coward with the heart the size of a pea and gave up as soon as things got though.

we've got to get rid of williamson.

i for one would keep jonas, and not just for sentimental reasons. he'll still bust a gut for the cause, can do a job as a squad player and is a good player to have around the place, i'd say. so nowt like sissoko in that respect.

I'd give Jonas a coaching role too.

Fuck it, make him the MD, got to be better than that twat Charnley.

On a serious note, even poor clubs like QPR have the sense to have someone behind the scenes who is actually a football man (Ferdinand). Ashley likes to employ people who aren't football people (cliché, I know) and struggle to see things from the fans' perspectives.

Well Tim Krul's obviously gone, and who could blame him. I posted a thread pleading him not to go, and someone thought it was a bright idea to delete it. Nice one. Way to make the guy feel wanted.

Well Tim Krul's obviously gone, and who could blame him. I posted a thread pleading him not to go, and someone thought it was a bright idea to delete it. Nice one. Way to make the guy feel wanted.

It wasn't him that was aimed at.