Ins and Outs for next season

I wonder, if he fails, will the Scouse bumboys on Sky & the Beeb turn on him as quickly as they did Balotelli?

Balotelli has gotten stick from all quarters well before he played for Liverpool. He's been over rated for years, man.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balotelli has gotten stick from all quarters well before he played for Liverpool. He's been over rated for years, man.

Pretty sure Thompson et al were saying if anyone could reign in Mario's lunacy, Rodgers would but soon u-turned and said nobody could.

Pretty sure Thompson et al were saying if anyone could reign in Mario's lunacy, Rodgers would but soon u-turned and said nobody could.

Wishful thinking on big noses part, I doubt he'd turn around and say he's shit. I had to laugh at the Irish fans picking out Raheem Sterling for booing. Unless I missed a bad tackle I can only assume it was gloryhunters spitting the dummy out because he won't sign his contract?

Wishful thinking on big noses part, I doubt he'd turn around and say he's shit. I had to laugh at the Irish fans picking out Raheem Sterling for booing. Unless I missed a bad tackle I can only assume it was gloryhunters spitting the dummy out because he won't sign his contract?

Aye, that's what I assumed as well.

To behonest I was watching (and getting more enjoyment from) the MLS game on Sky. They were both shit games, but MLS has a bit of a novelty about it still, whereas watching England struggle against some no-mark side in a friendly is the definition of Old Hat.

Aye, that's what I assumed as well.

To behonest I was watching (and getting more enjoyment from) the MLS game on Sky. They were both shit games, but MLS has a bit of a novelty about it still, whereas watching England struggle against some no-mark side in a friendly is the definition of Old Hat.

ci2.png

"Now just a minute, ya eejit, sure ya haven't beat us for years, so you haven't."

Ant/Ewerk

:lol: bless 'em, the adorable fellas from the Emerald Isle.. with their "Oh be gorras" and their Religious & Political maelstrom and their "craic"

They've massively fucked things up since selling Suarez. Spent £100m on average players (the majority of which admittedly I'd have here in a heartbeat) last season, and now signing players from relegated teams. Going nowhere fast now, no doubt their supporters will start kicking off soon and the pundits will all be backing them!

They've massively fucked things up since selling Suarez. Spent £100m on average players (the majority of which admittedly I'd have here in a heartbeat) last season, and now signing players from relegated teams. Going nowhere fast now, no doubt their supporters will start kicking off soon and the pundits will all be backing them!

Can't see BR surviving a modest start.

Be interesting to watch them; will they lose Sterling? Will they then panic buy a name (rather than building a team)? Will Gerrard's departure actually help them (there's an argument his form didn't warrant his selection for a lot of the season)?

Their troubles are much more entertaining than Mourinho, LVG etc. getting on with business.

Can't see BR surviving a modest start.

Be interesting to watch them; will they lose Sterling? Will they then panic buy a name (rather than building a team)? Will Gerrard's departure actually help them (there's an argument his form didn't warrant his selection for a lot of the season)?

Their troubles are much more entertaining than Mourinho, LVG etc. getting on with business.

It seems to me that Rogers has been hung out to try to an extent with their transfer policy. I'm sure it wouldn't have been his idea to replace Suarez with Balotelli and Lambert but I can't stand the cunt so I'm happy to see the shit fly his way!

It seems to me that Rogers has been hung out to try to an extent with their transfer policy. I'm sure it wouldn't have been his idea to replace Suarez with Balotelli and Lambert but I can't stand the cunt so I'm happy to see the shit fly his way!

I thought that those two (Balotelli & Lambert) were his signings?

I've no idea but I find it unlikely they were the two players he picked out as the perfect replacement for the rat.

:dunno:

Odd that his revolutionary "keep the ball and be interminably dull" tactics failed at Liverpool.

:dunno:

Odd that his revolutionary "keep the ball and be interminably dull" tactics failed at Liverpool.

I never expected him to be particularly successful and once Gerrard was unable to drag them through games anymore and Suarez was sold it was always going to be all the more difficult. But whoever's had the final say in the signings really has done a cracking job. It's amazing that they decided to follow the Spurs model from Bale's money. Sell a superstar and replace him with ten average plears. Genius!

I never expected him to be particularly successful and once Gerrard was unable to drag them through games anymore and Suarez was sold it was always going to be all the more difficult. But whoever's had the final say in the signings really has done a cracking job. It's amazing that they decided to follow the Spurs model from Bale's money. Sell a superstar and replace him with ten average plears. Genius!

Charnley.jpg

"ree... place...

Re place...

I've heard that before..."

Edited by The Fish

Is this the thread to mention that a fairly well placed source told me that we've put a bid in for Charlie Austin of Swindon Town?

He wants to come, has family in the city, but has a young child with a girl in the Bournemouth area and her and her family don't want him to move this far north.

I don't think he is actually that good....but if we do sell Carroll and Ranger goes out on loan then this may be one who is coming in.

Don't know if anything wil come of it but if it does you know where you heard it first wink.png

#ITK ;)

He didn't want Balotelli IIRC, said something in a presser about how he wasn't right for Liverpool or something. Then a month later when other signings didn't happen they took a gamble on him at what looked a decent price and he changed his (public) tune.

He didn't want Balotelli IIRC, said something in a presser about how he wasn't right for Liverpool or something. Then a month later when other signings didn't happen they took a gamble on him at what looked a decent price and he changed his (public) tune.

Ah, fair dos

Van Dijk is demanding to leave Celtic. I can't say I've seen much of him myself but I've heard very good things. Still only 23/24 so plenty of resale value and only one year left on his contract, sounds right up our street.