Will rugby be as popular as football in newcastle?

cityloser

Was there something going in at the rugby ground this weekend then? I thought I could hear some nonsense on Friday night but when I checked the BBC couldn't see Newcastle playing.

Was there something going in at the rugby ground this weekend then? I thought I could hear some nonsense on Friday night but when I checked the BBC couldn't see Newcastle playing.

Some Rugby League thingy at SJP

Some Rugby League thingy at SJP

That'll be why then, I looked in union fixtures. I was wrecked though so after going to the back door and cocking my ear out of it like a total oddball a few times, I just assumed I was hearing things in the end. :lol:

I heard Magic Weekeng was a big success.if ur from Newcastle could u tell me?

Your dad used to ask me if I wanted a sore finger every time I got chips from there as a youngun. They must chop them off in Shanghai? Weirdos.

I heard Magic Weekeng was a big success.if ur from Newcastle could u tell me?

This guys username reminds me of a Korean kid from high school. We used to play football with the foreign kids at lunch time. To separate the sides the Aussies would play in school uniform and the foreigners would play skins (or if they had a shirt under their uniform they'd wear that). This Korean kid always had this black t-shirt he would wear and it had emblazoned on the front of it in giant white letters, 'Wanker'. He had no idea what it meant. After we finished laughing, we told him.

Your dad used to ask me if I wanted a sore finger every time I got chips from there as a youngun. They must chop them off in Shanghai? Weirdos.

:lol: