Fallout 4?

Andrew

Yeah I screamed like a bitch as I walked up to "Swan" thinking what the fuck is this and then got smashed all over from him.

Level 23 atm and barely done any of the main quests. Love going around exploring and doing the sidequests on fallouts.

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

Swan sounds fun :razz:

I guess hes in the pond thing with swan boats near the start of the freedom trail?

I somehow didn't wake him up when I was there, might go back.

Went up against a Mirelurk Queen for a quest last night who dispatched me without breaking a sweat, went back for round 2 with my Fat Man, she didn't have as much loot on her as I'd hoped for.

started it, slow to get going but need a good run at it tomorrow i think.

just got to the minutemen, killed the last two raiders in a building, seen some lad hacking a computer, sneak attack mofo! shotgun to the back twice then some cowboy looking fecker emptied me, apparently they're the good guys :lol:

:lol: Can't trust anyone.

struggling to get into this for some reason, and i'd 100%'d fallout3 and the dlc's

maybe it's a bit samey or doesn't feel like it's been brought upto the nextgen not sure, it's alright but i'm not playing it non-stop like i would did its predecessor

Agreed - it's not introducing anything new really. It's still a good game but it could have been more than that. I don't know why these developers don't push the boat further sometimes. The settlement building minutemen quests are new and different, but they could have done so much more with that. I'm yet to understand what the real point of that is. I built a farm with an artillery canon for instance - this pleased me for a while but like hell am I really going to need to call in an artillery strike against anything.

• 1 year later...

I got this as a present last Christmas and am several hundred hours in, L90ish. 

Just popped in to Nuka World, not yet ready to unleash Bastard Fist on the Commonwealth so did just enough to nab the Quantum power armour, then skeddadled with 5000+lbs of weaponry, armour and loot. 

I've yet to set foot in the Institute, have the Prydwen anchored at the airport but haven't been on it yet, and Faah Haaabah is waiting for me. 

I am an unapologetic addict of developing settlements, more specifically, building evil-villain lairs for my character and recreating house/flats I've lived in in my chequered past. 

Done the Mechanist add-on, got all the various dlc workbench add-ons, robot building etc. 

Should I complete the main quest-line, then do Far Harbour, or the other way round? 

Also, playing on PS4, has anyone used any of the Bethesda mods available for it, and if so, which ones and how did you find it? 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:53 PM, Monkeys Fist said:

I got this as a present last Christmas and am several hundred hours in, L90ish. 

Just popped in to Nuka World, not yet ready to unleash Bastard Fist on the Commonwealth so did just enough to nab the Quantum power armour, then skeddadled with 5000+lbs of weaponry, armour and loot. 

I've yet to set foot in the Institute, have the Prydwen anchored at the airport but haven't been on it yet, and Faah Haaabah is waiting for me. 

I am an unapologetic addict of developing settlements, more specifically, building evil-villain lairs for my character and recreating house/flats I've lived in in my chequered past. 

Done the Mechanist add-on, got all the various dlc workbench add-ons, robot building etc. 

Should I complete the main quest-line, then do Far Harbour, or the other way round? 

Also, playing on PS4, has anyone used any of the Bethesda mods available for it, and if so, which ones and how did you find it? 

wqek0yh.gif

Quoted you too just to give you some faint hope. ;)