Metal Detecting:NSFW. Contains images of boobs and dirt holes, as well as pigeon corpses.

Christmas Tree

Dear CT

Thank you for taking the trouble to report the discovery of my cock ring. Its loss has marred the memory of a pleasant summers evening in Barnard Castle with a nice young man called Trevor. Now it's all good again!

In response to your question I can confirm the ring is not in fact from a medieval portable armoire as you suspected. I bought it off the internet in 2005 from a company in Grimsby. I now look forward to its return.

Out around Barnard Castle today. :)

One of today's finds was a bird ring. Apparently there's a site where you fill in the details and the birds owner gets closure. Did this a couple of hours ago and just got this reply.

4d3e2066e3675b964d20557a381197a4.jpg

21508ca9cb48da1495e59d26d0700e1c.jpg

I'd be fucking worried if I was you.

polls_DenhamGardensa1_0840_987872_poll_x

"Careful lads, the sick bastards already killed one budgie and three goldfish!"

One of today's finds was a bird ring. Apparently there's a site where you fill in the details and the birds owner gets closure. Did this a couple of hours ago and just got this reply.

I'm sure the Legionary Officer who's emu steed you've tracked down after all these years will be relieved. Hail Caesar!

I feel like metal detecting is what someone does 6 months before they're in the news for committing a series of violent murders. "We should have saw this coming" said one family member, "especially when he was so excited to tell everyone about that dead pigeon he found"

Killing and/or torturing pets is a marker for psychopathic tendencies. Poor Tweetypie had no chance.

blimp___the_bomb_diving_budgie_by_riss85

Look, I know you play up to the stereotype that you have created on here but this is just taking the piss. Who gives a fuck that you found a dead pigeon, let alone took the fucking time and effort to report it. And then felt to need to share it with the world?

Look, I know you play up to the stereotype that you have created on here but this is just taking the piss. Who gives a fuck that you found a dead pigeon, let alone took the fucking time and effort to report it. And then felt to need to share it with the world?

To be fair to CT, this is how I feel about almost every one of his posts.

cf092f92bb7cb3347dff5638fb9420a5.jpg

I'm actually marginally interested in pinball machines because they have a certain cultural appeal and there is a genuine collector/devotee scene around it. You're finding bits of old pottery and piss farting about with dead pigeons like the world's shittest rag and bone man.

I'm actually marginally interested in pinball machines because they have a certain cultural appeal and there is a genuine collector/devotee scene around it. You're finding bits of old pottery and piss farting about with dead pigeons like the world's shittest rag and bone man.

Silver coins minted in the Tower of London during the reign of king Henry v111 are quite exciting to some. As are the various Roman artefacts and coins that turn up most weeks.

I never understand why people pop into threads "they're not interested" in though. ;)